Did you get your STicker Planet Sale catalog?

crazyforpooh

<font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li
Oh I'll have to buy some more surprises for my SS Swap. They are having a pretty good sales. If you don't have a catalog you can look at their things on www.stickerplanet.com I have purchased from them before and they are great and have fantastic customer service if there is an issue.

I'm so happy the boards are back. I was having withdrawals earlier after not being able to talk with my DIS buds

Laura
A Scrapaholic

Too funny....I've been surfing that site on and off all day! I am definitely going home and place my order...I have turned a co-worker onto sp too!

My husband hid all of the credit cards so I wouldn't be able to order anything from it :( . I don't think there was anything in that catalog that I wouldn't love to have. They always seem to have great things! I may convince him to let me order some things for my SS though, so....

but, I have made a vow that scrapbooking is a cash only hobbie. Am I good or what. Can't you use your debit card to order, I do

Laura
A Scrapaholic

I could use the debit card, but DH has that also. Everything is in his name, so....

I only use the cards of I'm ordering something over the internet, otherwise, I use cash only. I've made a list of things that I really want though, so when he gets home from work, I will try to work my charm & get him to buy me just a "couple" things -- hey, it's on sale, so he should be happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter