Did you get your $10 from JCP?

Dani4girls

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to mention it because I had received the email and "trashed" it, thinking it was just junk. But there is a $10 off $10 at the bottom!!! So, don't throw yours away!! I retrieved it...going shopping tomorrow. Maybe I can get a free Christmas gift with it!:cool1:

Thank you, I just found it in my spam folder.
I was just wondering yesterday if we would still receive $10 with their new no sale approach

The email is titled " A LETTER AND GIFT FROM THE CEO", in case anyone wondered.

I haven't gotten one. I checked both my accounts, my spam folders, and my deleted files and nothing from JCP. Maybe it will arrive later today?

I got one. Maybe I'll go look for a pair of gloves or something next week. I'm cold.

Yup, got it today...but I went shopping there for DD on Monday...

Holy cow! Thanks!

Mine had gone straight into the junk folder! (Oddly, the letter itself sounds a lot like one that got through just fine a few weeks back... stupid filter... )

I *may* actually go to JCPenney for this... (haven't gone since they changed the format.)

Yes and only opened it due to the gift mention too. It's good for a month and perfect timing for me because DS is in desperate need of jeans.

I got mine today. It went to my junk mail folder but I opened it because it mentioned a gift. I'll stop by JC Penney and see what they might have that I can use it on!

I too only opened the email due to the mention of a gift. I wonder if we will see more of these "gifts" as a way to give coupons without calling them coupons.

I'm still wondering if mine came earlier in the week. I know I deleted something from them without even opening it. My trash folder was emptied Tuesday night, so it's not in there. Did anyone get there's before today? Maybe I still have some hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter