Did you ever think you would ever take the advice of a stranger?

barbaraann

Chicago Gal
Everyday, lately, I cannot wait to wake up and get on the DIS boards. I enjoy reading what everyone else is planning for their Disney vacations. I have even changed some of my own plans, after reading the advice of a perfect stranger on these boards. Never would have thought that of me. Did not even know how to turn the computer on a few years ago. Am I alone? Who, of you, reading this post, thought the same?

For some reason, I've never thought of the people that post here as strangers. I don't know why...
More like friends with the same interests (that understand our love for Disney more than our "real" friends! :rotfl: )

I love reading the posts, tips and ideas here. Has really altered my plans, for the better, I believe.

This is a great place for great suggestions. :love:

I love visiting the Disboards too but the trouble is my DH wonders where Ive got to as I take so long when I just pop upstairs!!! Well its addictive - I honestly just 'go and look for a few minutes' and then the next thing I know an hour or more has passed and I still havent finished reading all the new posts!!!
I agree - no strangers just friends

The people here arent strangers! They are like family! Ohana :)

((My 4 year old sister dioesnt think anyone is a stranger! A couple days ago [while on the way to Disney, we are here now :)] she sat in a strangers lap and asked if they could tell her a story!))

My DH tells people at work that I am always on message boards on the computer. They look at him funny until he explains it is a WDW board. :rotfl2: I thought that was funny when he told me!!

Kris

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter