Did you ever get stuck on a disney park ride?

Besides the average log delay at Splash or the wheel chairs at Haunted Mansion, of all the times Ive been to Disney (and its been a lot!) Ive NEVER got seriously stuck on a ride.

the only thing that comes close was while riding the TTA, Space Mountain had some problems and all of the lights were on. So it was pretty cool seeing the Track with the Lights on.

I got an-above average log delay on Splash Mt before the lift. I had to listen to those damn vultures snicker and jeer at us for about 10 minutes.

It was just another couple, my bestie, and I, and we had just gotten on the ride after it had been shut down for a while, and they were still running empty logs through.

i think i have told this story like 1,000,000 times but ill tell it again! lol

Me and my friends that we go with in the summer time got stuck on Splash for like a half hour at the laughing place scene. It was so annoying because they didn't even shut the music off either. >.<

I get stuck every time on Small World and Haunted Mansion also

I got stuck on Star Tour for about an hour.
The doors or something locked for a wile and they couldn't get it open.
An announcement came on that said "The dark side has taken over the ship. Please stay seated and stay calm" It kept coming on too. It was actully quite amusing.

We always get stuck on the Buzz Lightyear ride. When we went last summer, Test Track kept on getting stuck. One boy said " I hope it doesn't stop at 60 miles per hour!" We got stuck on ToT for only like one second. It was raining and the windows opened When we were about to drop and I knew we were there longer than usual.

we got stuck at the top of splash moutain. lol. it was fun we were like at a position where we could see the whole park and look back on the ride. you notice so many things that you dont notice when the ride is moving!. the worst part was that when the ride started again we just dropped no warning it was like one second we were sitting and waiting and talking then BOOM we fell..... hahahahah :laughing:

We always get stuck on the Buzz Lightyear ride. When we went last summer, Test Track kept on getting stuck. One boy said " I hope it doesn't stop at 60 miles per hour!" We got stuck on ToT for only like one second. It was raining and the windows opened When we were about to drop and I knew we were there longer than usual.

DID YOU GO THE WEEK OF JULY 1ST?!? i think i was there... it seriously broke down like twice a day.

I get stuck on Haunted Mansion all the time. But, it's only for the usual 20 seconds.

One time, I got stuck on Test Track in the cold room. About 20 minutes later, some CM's escourted us out. I was shaking the whole time, it had gotten really cold. I'm just thankful we didn't get stuck in the hot room. We got fast passes to any ride in EPCOT, so that was pretty cool.

A few years ago we got stuck on Space Mountain and it's fast, so when it completly stopped, we went jerking forward and I was scared I was going to fall out :-) Luckily, we didn't have to get taken off the ride, I think I would've been to scared to. We were towards the top of the ride when it stopped. They turned the lights on and it was pretty cool, we were only stopped for about 6 minutes.

I've also gotten stuck on Splash Mountain at the top bfore the drop andI think in the middle of the drop. It was because my dad was wearing a cap and he thought it wasn't going to fall, and it endedup falling!

I've gotten stuck on BTMRR. In the cave with the bats (second lift hill). It was only for a few minutes, and it was early in the day. Still, it kinda freaked me out.

Same thing happened with Splash (the same day!), only stuck for a few minutes with unloading.

We don't tend to get stuck on rides (a blessing!).

And Jaderz, did you get a new tag!?

We Got Stuck On The Old Vesion Of spaceship earth for almost an hour, and then finaly everybody had to evacuate the ride. it was pretty cool to walk through the exit and along the ride lol

It's a Small World. And they wouldn't turn the stupid music off. I seriously about died from insanity. :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter