Did YOU enjoy 'Ohanas Breakfast???

How would you rate the Character Breakfast at Ohanas at the Poly?

• Loved it!

• Liked it!

• It was OK.

• Skip it! Not worth the $!

Results are only viewable after voting.

PrincessTigerLily

DIS Veteran
I would love your feedback on the 'Ohanas Character Breakfast at the Polynesian. We enjoyed dinner at 'Ohanas, is breakfast just as good?

We love both breakfast and dinner at Ohana's. We have both booked this year. I am looking forward to the Lilo and Stitch breakfast since we had to skip it last year.

We enjoyed it. The food was good and the characters were good. It was not my favorite breakfast on property though, and we went during a time when there was "holiday pricing" which made it ridiculously expensive. It was fun but we probably wouldn't do it again.

We really liked this one!! The food was really good, lots of healthy fruits, which was rare on that trip, we thought anyways. The characters were awesome, I got some great pictures. I would go there again!!

Samantha

The last time we ate there was Christmas morning 2007. Loved it!!:thumbsup2

We like it a lot! Great food. My kids LOVE the dancing, the characters, and all the stuff that goes along with it! :lovestruc

This is our favorite breakfast, and I'll tell you why. We always have this as our final meal the day we have to fly back home. The fare is mostly basic, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, Mickey waffles, potatoes, etc. It's served family style and they keep it coming upon request. They also have a terrific pineapple bread that I can't get enough of. Hmmmm, I think I'll see if I can find the recipe. The character interaction is great. Also, you get to hang out in the fabulous Poly lobby before and after you eat. Then we take the boat over to MK and spend our last couple of hours there before we have to get back to our resort and fly home. I highly recommend Ohana for breakfast. And if you go based on my recommendation, you owe me a piece of pineapple bread :love:

The Poly is a beautiful resort, and the pineapple bread was...mmmm....:goodvibes We raved about it so much that our server brought us the recipe with a big smile on her face... I can't find the paper she gave me, but it's not top secret:

http://www.allearsnet.com/din/rec_pb.htm

And DH has a special place in his heart for Experiment 626 :stitch2: so we couldn't miss it. We loved it! Aren't going this year, because we already have breakfasts planned at CP, 1900 PF, and Boma -- that's enough breakfasts! :rotfl2: But we'd definitely do it again, it was really great. :thumbsup2

Katiebell, thanks for the link, now I don't have to research. I'll be having pineapple bread for breakfast this weekend. :cool1:

We were there last week and LOVED it. I felt the character interaction was much better because we weren't up and running back and forth to the buffet. Stitch was hilarious! The kids loved dancing around the restaurant with the characters too. Our server was wonderful too. Probably my favorite character meal while we were there. :)

We have been to O'hana's breakfast on our last day of our last two trips. We obviously liked it so much we went back again even though we did not stay at Poly last year. This year we are going again...only not on our last day. As we have associated it with our departure it has become kind of sad to go there. So I am pretty excited it's thrown in mid-trip this time so still some days left before we have to leave when we go :cool1: I love that it's a sit down relaxing meal and the character interaction is the best of all the character meals we've done ( we've done quite a few in the last few years) Everyone should go at least one time to experience it for themselves. Definitely a must do. And a good excuse to visit Poly and soak up the wonderful atmosphere!

have fun whatever you decide :goodvibes

Danielle

We loved it! My family is still talking about the character interaction....and they are all adults :rotfl2:, my DGD keeps laughing about the antics between Stitch (my personal favorite) and Pluto (hers). The food was good, there was plenty of it, and the service prompt and attentive. It is on our list for December.

We loved it. Great food, really good juice, great characater interaction. We have put it on out "must do" list.

We loved it. Our kids are begging to to go back more than once on our upcoming trip - we have one ressie, and considering a second.

Here is my review from my Dining Review Thread:
Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch at Ohana

Do not miss this breakfast! It was the most fun ever. The kids march around the room with maracas. Lilo was very sweet and patient and Stitch was a very naughty alien!

You need to interact with Stitch to get the whole experience. Don't think if it as just a kid thing. We imitated Elvis, told him really bad jokes and he totally got into it. Yet I saw him with a shy little boy and he got down and was very patient with him. Great character interactions!

Mickey was there too and I think Pluto. ADR was for 9:20 but we didn't get seated for about 40 minutes-that was the only hassle.

Food is just fine- it is one of those skillet breakfasts with eggs sausage, bacon, bisquits with Mickey waffles brought over seperately fron the skillet. The juice is a great as they say with mango and other juices blended together. The pineapple bread was good.

It was nothing super special-just breakfast foods-it was hot and the waitress was very nice-always there with coffee or juice or more bacon & eggs.

It is what it is. If your skillet turns out a little cold ask for more food.

The Poly was beautiful and we left for Studios right after breakfast.

What do the charactors wear and who was there only charactor breakfast i havent booked will i have time to have early breakfast and be at Bibbity boo Magic kingdom by 10 30 is the charactors outfits different from all others thanks:cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter