Did you buy a pearl ?

My kids pick the oyster for my wife,
We found a "super happy lucky GOLD pearl" 8mm.

She set in in a moon setting, it was quite striking.

Just curious, what is a carriage case? I may need to put this on our to do list in January! Never knew about this! My 10 year old daughter would live this!

Thanks to each and every one of you for all the sharing !! :worship: I really think I will be getting one now. DIS people are fabulous :grouphug:. I went to other TR's and looked at all of the extra posts , so , now I have a better idea of what my choices will be. I am so-o-o excited. :banana: This is a big celebration trip for us and I am so-o-o ready !!! Pixie dust to all of you for all of your help. pixiedust:

Just curious, what is a carriage case? I may need to put this on our to do list in January! Never knew about this! My 10 year old daughter would live this!

I saw the carriage in this post from easywdw. You'll have to scroll down quite a bit. Josh took pics and you can see many of the settings and prices. I'm not sure if all of the settings pictured are still available.

Leannea said:

It's a necklace with Cinderellas carriage on it. The pearl sits inside it.:)

jdcthree said:
I saw the carriage in this post from easywdw. You'll have to scroll down quite a bit. Josh took pics and you can see many of the settings and prices. I'm not sure if all of the settings pictured are still available.

Thank you for the quick response. This is a must do for us!

t_daniels said:
It's a necklace with Cinderellas carriage on it. The pearl sits inside it.:)

Great thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait to do this with my DD!

Leannea said:
Thank you for the quick response. This is a must do for us!

I enjoyed it so much I will probably do it again next trip! Make sure you go to Japan and not DTD. I've heard DTD isn't as fun.

I got mine last year at DTD and here is the pearl with the setting that I got:

My BFF got the same setting only in silver. We decided after we did this in Vegas last March that when we go on vacation together, if they have a pick-a-pearl, we will do that together.

That is beautiful! Do yo remember how much it cost approximently?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter