Did you book the 4/3 deal, but only stay six nights?

lissiesmum

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping this deal comes out again next year, but I would probably only be able to stay six nights, and I was wondering if they allow you to do this? I'm assuming they would, because it saves them from giving me a free room for one night, but just curious...

Yes, you can do that, you would just be giving up one free night/day - so you would in effect have a 4/2 package.

I did this in January, and I was only able to stay five nights. I stayed during on dates when you got the free $200 gift card. My fifth night was free, and I still got the gift card.

I was also able to put seven days on my park ticket for the price of four even though I only stayed five nights. I used six of the days and let the seventh one expire. This way, I was able to go the parks on the day I arrived and the day I left.

If you are planning on leaving anytime after 11am, I would still book 7 nights, that way you can use the room until you leave. We had 7 nights booked and were planning on leaving on Saturday at 11, just after checkout. But on Friday, we decided to leave that night around 10-11pm. I just called the front desk and told them that instead of spending the night, we'd be leaving then. It's nice to have the room right until you leave, especially if you don't have to pay for it.:)

We've done that, too. Spent the day at the parks, took a shower, changed clothes for the trip home, had dinner on the way out, and headed to the airport.

We only stayed 6 nights. So we only got 2 nights free. If you are receiving the dinning plan they have to charge you for 7 nights. This could be a good thing if you want the extra meals or a bad thing if you don't eat your way accross Disney.

Mirax

If you are planning on leaving anytime after 11am, I would still book 7 nights, that way you can use the room until you leave. We had 7 nights booked and were planning on leaving on Saturday at 11, just after checkout. But on Friday, we decided to leave that night around 10-11pm. I just called the front desk and told them that instead of spending the night, we'd be leaving then. It's nice to have the room right until you leave, especially if you don't have to pay for it.:)

oooooh! I love this idea! Thank you so much! I was planning on staying late our last day and leaving around five o'clockish to enjoy our last day....and what a great last day it would be to relax around the resort and not worry about checking out by eleven! You are my hero! :worship: Now if only they'd actually OFFER the 4/3 deal again for next year, I'd be all set!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter