Did they record the podcast today?

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I have been in training the past couple of days, so I'm am very behind on the boards. Did they record today? I can't find anything saying they didn't or weren't going to.

Thanks,
Kim

Don't know but Teresa asked for questions on her facebook page:

HELP!!!!! I need questions for the email show!!! John says " don't bring anything you can't answer Teresa !!!! Make it simple, you know I have limited knowledge................... Thank you sooooo much!!!

Who is editing? The show posted so quickly when Corey did it...

While it was nice to have the show up early, Pete mentioned he allowed
Corey some shortcuts (like only emails, no voicemails) so I think Corey's job was more about posting and less about editing. Also, it is Corey's birthday today so maybe Pete is taking it easy on him?

Hi Lyn.....I'm not sure if you realize how posts like this come across.

I just wanted to let you know that we all work as hard as we can, while doing our real jobs, to make this happen each week.

Reading stuff like this is a bit of a smack.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin, thanks for letting us know you all recorded yesterday. This training is really messing up my podcast listening schedule. :lmao:

Kim

I just wanted to let you know that we all work as hard as we can, while doing our real jobs, to make this happen each week.

Thanks,
Kevin

I am sure she didn't mean it that way! Its hard sometimes, we love you guys so much, that we bug you about hearing you all the time! We understand that you are just doing the podcast as a sideline, and that Dreams is the business, but we can't help needing that little bit of Disney magic you bring to our week!

All props to Corey though, he did a great job editing, but that doesn't mean we aren't glad to have our Pete back from the Aussies! We understand the time commitment you guys put in, and we all appreciate it. THANK YOU! :goodvibes :grouphug:

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin, all you had to do was say:

"Holy cow people! All you have to do is go to the podcast main page, the date and show description is right there, when the show is up."

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter