Did they get rid of the WDW ABD?

I remember not liking that there was not much time to be in the parks.
I didn't like the fact they had a lot of catered food. Which is different from the Backstage Magic tour in California. Which you go to restaurants, etc. Also they switched to a different hotel but the price still remained expensive. EEK! And lastly, I didn't really like the Florida stuff added to the itinerary. I would rather be in the parks more.

I agree. I live in Florida and it would have saved on airfare but...there wasn't anything "oh my I could never without ABD" about it. I could live my entire life without a trip to KSC...show me the suite in the castle! Do something more than the already established "behind the scenes" tours. Really immerse the guests in the parks...that's where (from what I've read) BSM does so well in DL and the Central FL/WDW fell flat. Maybe they'll revamp it and Rev 2 will meet our wants :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter