Did the Wonder make it into Nassau on Friday August 21?

Thanks for letting us all know what happened and we are so glad you are feeling better. Please do not apologize for anything. You were ill and Disney does what they do best...take care of people. Do not worry about inconveniencing anyone.....you needed to be taken care of and now need to get better....don't worry about anything else!!!

MJ

I was on this cruise too (with 10 other family members). We were amazed with the efficiency of the Disney Wonder staff & crew in the way everything was handled. Very glad that Coach is OK.
This was a wonderful cruise, awesome weather!
Already re-booked for next year. :dance3:

Coach...So glad you are feeling better! We were on that cruise (our very first) and it is nice to know that Disney took such great care of you. Not knowing who you were, I still kept thinking about you all weekend and hoping everything was okay. I was amazed at the phenomenal attitude of the fellow passengers. I did not hear one person complain about losing out on their excursions. Instead, I heard so many heartfelt expressions of concern for the person who had experienced the emergency. I'm so sorry you missed the cruise, but I am glad you are on the mend. In the end, Disney, being the upmost service oriented company, was able to reschedule most excursions, but honestly, when someone's life is at stake, all of that doesn't matter at all and you could really hear the concern from so many people. I'm sure you wouldn't have realized just how many people had you in their thoughts and prayers during that trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter