• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did the makeover of the Magic include the Rainforest Room?

Genie-In-Training

Mouseketeer
I had read they had refurbished part of the spa, but all of the pictures I've seen of the RF room are of the original design. We love the heated tile loungers, but if I remember correctly, there were only four back in the good old days. Not sure we're in the mood to play a game of musical chairs with a tile lounger.:thanks:Does anyone know if they've changed it? We're trying to decide if we should get day passes this time or wait for the next cruise. Thank you.

The after refurb rainforest room on the Magic is the same as the one on the Wonder (I never was on the Magic before refurb). So, yes, only four loungers.

The after refurb rainforest room on the Magic is the same as the one on the Wonder (I never was on the Magic before refurb). So, yes, only four loungers.
Thank you. We'll wait for the next cruise on the Dream or the Fantasy. We're completely spoiled, but at least we know we're spoiled...that's something, I guess.

Thank you. We'll wait for the next cruise on the Dream or the Fantasy. We're completely spoiled, but at least we know we're spoiled...that's something, I guess.

After experiencing the Fantasy rainforest room, I was really disappointed with the Magic's version. But we were cruising in Norway and a warm steam room was worth the day pass.

I just came off the Magic two days ago and the Rainforest room is still the same before the reimagining.

After experiencing the Fantasy rainforest room, I was really disappointed with the Magic's version. But we were cruising in Norway and a warm steam room was worth the day pass.
Cruising in Norway sounds awesome! Sounds like we're making the right decision with the RF room. Thanks.

We used the Rainforest Room on the Magic for the first time 2 weeks ago. DD and I went at 11:30 am on Nassau port day and were the only people using it the whole time we were in there - maybe 90 minutes or so. We enjoyed the heated loungers (there are 4 of them) and the steam room. The sauna wasn't working right because the boiler had gone out earlier and was taking a long time to heat up. I tried the showers and wasn't impressed. Only the overhead spray was working - the buttons for the other jets didn't do anything. The water was kind of chilly and the shampoo and conditioner were almost empty. DD used the locker room shower which was much nicer. There were plenty of towels, robes, and slip-on shower shoes to use and the music was relaxing. I'm glad we tried it once, but wouldn't do again on the Magic. It seemed dark and outdated.

Going on our 1st DC (Magic Bahamas) this week. I'm trying to get more info on the RF room and exactly what it is? I hear it's recommended and skipping Nassau port day. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter