Did the campsite rules change??

Minnie mom of 6

Earning My Ears
When we first started camping we tried to set our smaller tent off the pad and in towards the woods. A cast member said that all of our tents had to be on the site. This weekend there were tents set up all over the place. One site only had there screenroom and 1 tent on the site the other 2 tents were set up in the woods. I am not talking small tents either , they slept atleast 6.
No one said nothing. I was just wondering, since they always seem to enforce it when we stay there. :goodvibes

We have seen people have to move their tent back up to the pad. Maybe they just haven't been seen yet?

I am surprised that they didn't say anything about the tents. We just got back and when we were there we had the truck parked off the pad and we were told we had to park on the pad.

I am surprised that they didn't say anything about the tents. We just got back and when we were there we had the truck parked off the pad and we were told we had to park on the pad.

I get a note on my truck every time about parking on the grass. But a four door long bed needs a lot of space to park. I always seem to get stuck with a short site.:confused3

I was suprised too, the site was right infront of the comfort station and they even said somethiing to the people across from us, because when the castmember left they moved things around. There was also a small tent set up across from the main pool area. in the loop directly across from the pool ?? oh well I got upgraded this trip maybe it was my reward for playing by the rules ??:upsidedow

We take our van and truck when we go and have started to park the truck in overflow so we have the room, we keep the van at the site for the extra room

I've gotten a nasty gram for having my utility trailer off the site once.

Although, as everybody says, Carousel of Policy!! Depends on what mood the security officer guy driving by is in.

As far as the trucks hanging over, what's wrong with the overflow lot??!!!! Even though I have plenty of room, I park my truck up there anyway. Makes the campsite look nicer and to me it makes it more inviting for folks to drop in, instead of having this vehicle blocking the view

We were there for 2 weeks in March, and had the truck hanging off the pad the whole time, I have a hard time walking far, so we kept the truck there to make it easier to get in and out.(we visited lots of family around the area)

They never said anything about the truck, even tho the front wheels were off one side, and the back were off the other. We wanted to pull the TT further back on the site, but we had to straddle the water electric with the 2 slides, if we didn't we would have had one Heck of a last step out the front door LOL

I park my truck up there anyway. Makes the campsite look nicer and to me it makes it more inviting for folks to drop in, instead of having this vehicle blocking the view

We do the same thing. If we need the car we just take the golf cart up to the overflow lot.

I got busted for wearing socks with my crocs.....

We got a lot of rain one day and the areas off the pads ALL flooded, so I don't see the logic in setting up off the pads. :confused3

I get a note on my truck every time about parking on the grass. But a four door long bed needs a lot of space to park. I always seem to get stuck with a short site.:confused3

we have the same size truck, we were told to keep on the pad. Then the MH across the street parked his tow dolly in OUR grass where it stayed for the last 2 days of our trip with nothing said. :confused3

I observed the rules go out the window on the weekends........when the fort gets over run by the florida residents.......:confused3 .......

I observed the rules go out the window on the weekends........when the fort gets over run by the florida residents.......:confused3 .......

Those dang Florida residents! They're always causing trouble!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter