Did the B-day Fast Pass today. Updated with PIC's 1-5.

Have there been any updates on the attractions for the Birthday FastPass?

None that I have been aware of. It seems pretty firm.

And I can confirm that PhilharMagic has a Birthday Fastpass kiosk. Why, I have no idea. It was a walk-in attraction today. The other kiosks were closed, so it may be under the "No Show Fastpass" edict, but retains it for the Birthday FP more as a "guaranteed" seat at the next show.

Have there been any updates on the attractions for the Birthday FastPass?

Some have reported getting 4 choices from each group instead of 2, for each member of your party, but appears to be the same attractions at this point.

Some have reported getting 4 choices from each group instead of 2, for each member of your party, but appears to be the same attractions at this point.

Yeah, its been 4 per group for a while, and although they might change it no one has said they have.

I think you were one of the "guinea pigs" when it was just two passes, but that wasn't a problem for you... :)

So if you do the birthday fastpass at AK, where the Donald choices are only Expedition Everest and Kilimanjaro Safari, do you get to ride those twice? Or maybe do Expedition Everest three times and Kilimanjaro Safari once?

So if you do the birthday fastpass at AK, where the Donald choices are only Expedition Everest and Kilimanjaro Safari, do you get to ride those twice? Or maybe do Expedition Everest three times and Kilimanjaro Safari once?

Yes.

we will be arriving April 27th .. this is a birthday trip for me but my birthday was March 29th and this is when can go every year ..will I still get a birthday choice to celebrate or do you have to be there on your actual BD to qualify?

we will be arriving April 27th .. this is a birthday trip for me but my birthday was March 29th and this is when can go every year ..will I still get a birthday choice to celebrate or do you have to be there on your actual BD to qualify?

Sorry, but this is only available on your actual birthday...

Yeah, its been 4 per group for a while, and although they might change it no one has said they have.

I think you were one of the "guinea pigs" when it was just two passes, but that wasn't a problem for you... :)

I know, but still well worth it.

guineapig.jpg

One big question for you all; Do these B-Day Fast Passes allow you to go to the front of the Fast Pass line or do you have to stand in the regular Fast Pass line? If not the former then it isn’t worth it because one can still get the standard Fast Passes and stand in the line like all other Fast Pass holders.

:surfweb:

One big question for you all; Do these B-Day Fast Passes allow you to go to the front of the Fast Pass line or do you have to stand in the regular Fast Pass line? If not the former then it isn’t worth it because one can still get the standard Fast Passes and stand in the line like all other Fast Pass holders.

:surfweb:

Yes you still have the same line. The difference is you dont have to "wait" for your FP to get to the distribution time. Meaning if you walk to TSM at say 11AM and it is printing return times of 6PM-7PM-you get one that says 11AM (INSTANT). Also if it is say 2PM, and all TSM FP's have been distributed for the day-you can still get instant FP's-as many as QTY 4 times your party, which is 24 if you have 6. Also you can still use your regular park pass to get FP's for any rides available as well-so its in addition to those.

Summary:

1) They print as Instant-no waiting.

2) The are available even after all FP's are done for the day.

3) They are in addition to your regular FP.

4) You can get 8 for each guest of which 4 are the best attractions.

5) No need to rush to the park in the AM, just be there by 11AM.

The primary benefit is that you can get far more Fastpasses than you normally can in a given amount of time. And you can still get them after they stopped distributing Fastpasses for the day. You can even get them on some attractions that normally don't even use them to guarantee a quick entrance (although you seldom need to). But no, it is not a Super Fast Pass. The only FOTL access is via being an A-list celeb (to avoid the chaos and security issues) or getting the fairly new premium VIP tour.

5) No need to rush to the park in the AM, just be there by 11AM.

And I've been told you can get the Magic Kingdom FastPass at the TTC will call line. So you can pick one up (If you rent a car) and go someplace on the monorail for breakfast.

Otherwise you can pick one up at the Magic Kingdom Will Call line.

I asked at the TTC Will Call Window, and you can indeed get the MK Birthday Fastpass there.

I asked at the TTC Will Call Window, and you can indeed get the MK Birthday Fastpass there.

Interesting. Trying to see what advantage that is. I suppose if you select MK or EPCOT you could stop there instead first, then have plenty of time to plan. We liked the AK and DHS selections better though-so I doubt we would ever pick those up at TTC. I wish you could just get them at your hotel before 11AM-I mean with computers, whats the difference anyway? Thanks for the info though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter