Did shoreside concierge mess up my reservations?

lorenni

DIS Veteran
So, I logged on this morning to confirm that shoreside had made my requested reservations:

1. I had requested only one excursion. NO excursion was booked, but there was still availability so I booked it myself just now.

2. There are 4 adults in my suite, so I had requested 2 Palo brunch reservations and 2 dinner reservations - 2 adults at each reservation. I have all 4 reservations, but each show only one person going? Does the DCL site typically show all parties, or at least the number of guests on the reservation? We didn't all want to go to brunch/dinner one at a time :/

Not super impressed so far with shoreside. The one woman I spoke to before I could submit requests was very pleasant. Eric, who I spoke to twice when calling in with requests this week, was curt and apparently didnt even note down my only excursion request.

Yikes about the excursion! Regarding your dinner reservations, this is how they are displayed. The (1) shown is just listing the one group reservation. I had the same concern on our last cruise, but it was fine.

Sorry your experience with shoreside hasn't been to your expectations. We have had an amazing experience with 4 different cruises this far.

Yikes about the excursion! Regarding your dinner reservations, this is how they are displayed. The (1) shown is just listing the one group reservation. I had the same concern on our last cruise, but it was fine. Sorry your experience with shoreside hasn't been to your expectations. We have had an amazing experience with 4 different cruises this far.

Thanks - that makes me feel a lot better about the brunches. We have only one sea day so I know brunch reservation are a hot commodity!

Have you communicated with them via phone or email? I have an email chain going with shoreside about our bookings, questions, and suggestions. My advice would be to keep communicating with shoreside. My requests were a little more complex but got great service through dealing with those requests.

Have you communicated with them via phone or email? I have an email chain going with shoreside about our bookings, questions, and suggestions. My advice would be to keep communicating with shoreside. My requests were a little more complex but got great service through dealing with those requests.

So far it's all been by phone, but I think I may switch to email in the event I need a paper trail for some reason.

Sorry you have had a bad experience. I actually got my phone call from Eric and he took all my request and did a great job. I also emailed them and he got back to me twice...happy serve type of response.

Everything I ask for was there a 120 day mark!

I hope things get better for you and that everything works out well!

Have a great cruise!:thumbsup2

Called back and spoke to Amanda - much better experience all the way around.

They did the same for me on Palo one name on each meal, I re checked it they said its per table and do not worry, I re re checked it with another host who said the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter