• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarneMouse
I would like to request a few items. You did some last year for me that were fabulous and had lots of comments on our ship!
On your 4 square site
wonder mh 2012.png - change year to 2013
3Mickey pirate.png - change to Wonder and October 31.2013
on photobucket site
Disney Wonder flotation device with Mickey in the middle
under "Love" - blue backgroup, mickey/minnie sitting shoulder to shoulder
Michele and Korby - celebrating 6 magical years
Under Disney text names
Larger font - "KORBY" with the ears
Larger font - "MICHELE" with the ears and bow
Text Mickey heads - 1st one with border - Michele Korby names
and Disney Wonder 2013 (or Oct. 26-Nov. 2 if it fits)

Also looked for halloween - nothing in the folder :confused3
looking for something

Thanks! No hurry!!!!!!

I had asked for a design for an Alaskan cruise on August 12 - 19 for T shirts for my family of 12 - I like post 2848

our names are:

Dave
Debbie
Amy
Keith
Katie
Jake
Justin
Josh
Tara
Brooke
Ethan
Autumn

It is aboard the Disney Wonder. Also I have magnets for everyone in our party except for Autumn. Can you make me some designs for her with her name on it? She hasn't been on a cruise with us before so it would be nice to add her to our magnet collection. I am not picky - any designs will do. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us who are lacking.

Hello

I am new to this board and I am not sure exactly what I am supposed to do. I came across a name fill design that I loved and somehow found myself here. I love the work that I have seen so far. Would it be possible to get some work done from you? I would love the name Addison done with a Disney princess theme and the name Allison done with a Star Wars theme. Let me know if this is possible and what else that I need to do

Thanks again.

Marne
Thank you!!!! They are wonderful!!!!:flower3:
You are the best.

Just to check - is it best to download from the thread or go to your 4square to download?

thank you!!!!!::thanks:

Hello! In addition to this request, can I add on:

Larger font - "OLIVIA" with the ears and bow
Larger font - "TRACY" with the ears and bow
Larger font - "MARK" with the ears
Larger font - "PARKER" with the ears

If it isn't too much trouble.

Thank you!

m196.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/green-eyedmarne/Disney%20Disigns/Family%20Disigns/FamilyMickey_george_zpse4bde0db.png.html?o=68&newest=1

Are you able to do "The Mellini Family"
"Walt Disney World" "2013"

Thank you!

We are going in Sept for my daughters 3rd birthday (and 1st trip!)

Would you mind making me name fills with a border around them for the back of t-shirts with the following characters- you already made some for me for our Animal Kingdom Day- these are for the back of our Hollywood Studios shirt which is like a lime green (not as bright as lime but close)

Robert- Mickey
Jeanine- Minnie
Jordan- Baby Minnie
Brenda-Winnie the Pooh
Henrietta- Tigger
Michael- Buzz

Buzz
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...isigns/Toy Story/ryanBuzzfill_zps57e5ede3.png

Mickey- http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...y Fills/sorcermickeyfill_tony_zps20e911d4.png

Minnie-
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...s/malihaminnieredpolkadotfill_zps92891be8.png

Winnie- http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...riends/katiewinniethepoohfill_zpsc5210b1d.png

Tigger- http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...iends/MaryPoppinsSurprisecopy_zpsccd6d291.png

Thank you so much-

OH MY GOSH those Hoop Dee Do Reviews are adorable...Is there any way to end with the blue on the outside border??? I'd love to have that one a brown shirt....IF NOT NO BIGGIE I Like blue too :)

....I'd love those please with

Maddox
Mason
Gammy
Ta Ta

Edit to add....I LOVE those Merry Christmas ones and Christmas Name Fills as well...Can I please have those with Gammy Ta Ta Maddox Mason

Thank you SO MUCH....

You are so awesome

HH:cool1:

Hi Marne:

We are making family shirts for several days of our upcoming September trip and was wondering if we could have one of your text mickey head designs customized. I like the one with the mickey head outlined: Here are the names we would need:

Noelle, Jean-Michel, Amy, Dan, Angie, Stephen, Aiden, Brenna, Amelia, Greyson. Would you be able to put Christopher (our last name) inside one ear and Pierce inside the other? If not, no big deal. I love the design without.

Thanks in advance! I really appreciate it! :)

Noelle

Like this one?

Marne, Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much! Especially for the stitch design! I hope this family loves the design as much as I do! They have never done the matching shirt thing before. My daughter was talking about our matching shirts to her BFF and saying how much she likes wearing them, that is AMAZING praise from a teen!:lmao:

So again, thank you, thank you, thank you! and for sharing the "back door" way.
Also, seeing your cruise designs makes me itch to want to go on a Disney cruise, they are fantastic!!! I just wish my wallet could handle the cost of a Disney cruise:rolleyes1
(edited)
Hi Marne, I was in the back door way and found these, if you would not mind making them. I was going to use a generic AK design for the other family and found these! Thanks so much, I am thinking this is my absolute last request! because I have to get cracking on making all of these shirts. When I am done, I am taking a picture and putting it in my signature, so I can show all of the wonderful designers how many I made! I can't post a pic any other way, so I guess it is better than nothing. I am really getting excited for this trip. It is going to be extra special with all of our shirts and the surprises!

Could this say Family & Friends? If not just friends works too!:goodvibes:goodvibes

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/library/Disney Disigns/Family Disigns?sort=3&page=4

fab5castle_jacob.png.html
Jim
Lisa
Matt
Grubby
Donny
Pamela
Larissa
Sabrina
Lacey

AKsafarimickey_daddy-1_zpsf2d82e5d.png.html
Jim
AKsafariminnie_jeanine_zpscbd0ad73.png.html
Lisa
AKsafaripluto_pluto_zps9ab2bbf0.png.html?sort=3&o=20
Matt

You can find the 9 requests here, I didn't want to post them all .......I couldn't fit Family & Friends on design so I just did friends...sorry:thumbsup2

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/library/Disney Disigns/Family Disigns?sort=3&page=1

Hi Could I please get 2 of each of these. One with Mom and one with Destiny. We are going to Disney World in December 2013.

1. Minnie pirate fill
2. winnie the pooh and friends fill
3. sparkle princess fill
4. belle fill
5. monsters inc. fill

Thank you

Hi Marne
Could I request a Mickey Head Disign with a Castaway Cay back ground that includes Minnie Mouse with the name "Crystal".
Also one with same background that includes Minnie and Mickey Mouse with the names "MeMe" and "Pops".
When my daughter saw James and Jay Fishing Head you did she wanted to know where hers was and husband asked same. Thank You so much for all you do for others and making vacations so special.

Thank you so much. I love them. Could I trouble you for a few more. Two of each. One with Destiny and the other with Mom. Walt Disney World 2013

1. Nemo2
2. Animal kingdom Minnie Mouse

Thanks

Marne,
Your Mickey Heads are so cute and creative!! I'm hoping you can help me. I found a Mickey head shirt on pinterest that I loved, but the etsy link failed. I think it can be done by a disigner, though... :yay:

It is a Mickey Head with a tiara (plain, silver/gray) that goes across the ears, then the "head" it says (in Disney font), "Moms RUN This Town".

Here is a link to the pin, if that helps:

http://pinterest.com/pin/93238654758286401/

Like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter