Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be able to do name fills with the despicable me minions? Your designs are so cute!

If its possible, can I get the following names
Brad, Jennifer, Alex, Nikolas, and Aralyn

Also could you do Snow White/dwarves name fills?
Snow White-Aralyn
Happy-Jennifer
Sleepy-Alex
Dopey-Nikolas
Bashful-Brad

If you are able to, that would be awesome.

Hi Marne
Sorry to see you are still having computer issues. Nothing worse than something that isn't working. When you can I'd like your help with a few designs for our cruise. 1) Something with Castaway Cay that reads "It's Mommy's Birthday". 2) Something with a character/characters Fishing with the name 'James', Mickey ears would be fine. 3) Something for my grandson that reads "It must be tough being a Parent".
4) If possible could you do something with the SC Stingrays logo? They are our ECHL Hockey Team. Grandson loves all sports but especially our local hockey team. I checked Rustman's and he has NHL Hockey but no ECHL.
Thank You so much for sharing your designs. Good Luck with computer.

I wasn't sure if you wanted the cruise stuff on it....if so it can be added if you give me the info:thumbsup2

Thank You so much for the designs. Thank You just does not seem to be enough for all the time you spend helping others. If you don't mind could I get another Mickey Ears Fishing with the name "Jay".(post #3422) Thanks Again, It is greatly appreciated.

I am starting early for some Christmas shirts!On post #2011 you have some xmas designs Could you please make one merry Christmas Mom leave off the MVMCP with year 2013 and same with name Jillian
Also the xmas name fill with Minnie and mickey on the side with the name jillian on one and Mom on the other with the year 2013 Thank you so much!!I am also looking for a Christmas design/letter to give to my daughter that says surprise Jillian we are going to Disney world dec 25,2013 to dec 30,2013 Thanks so much obviously there is no rush lol!

Thank You so much for the designs. Thank You just does not seem to be enough for all the time you spend helping others. If you don't mind could I get another Mickey Ears Fishing with the name "Jay".(post #3422) Thanks Again, It is greatly appreciated.

Hello again! We have a last minute change to our plans and now I need to make one more t-shirt! My husband is so in love with his Wreck it Ralph design I just had to see if you had Ariel for our new group member. Thanks so much for dedicating your time to help all of us out in making our trips memorable:goodvibes Please let me if you have any questions. Thank You!!!!

http://www.4shared.com/photo/T8grDWAC/DrinkingAroundtheworld12.html

with 2013

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...sonariel1fill_zpsa0c87e44.png.html?sort=3&o=4

with Katie

This is a donatalie redo......:thumbsup2

Hi Marne, I just saw the note you added to the SC Stingray logo you did in post #3462. If its not too much trouble could you add " Disney Fantasy Cruise 2013". Thank You for sharing your designs with others. I cant wait to see the cabin doors decorated with the designs that have been shared.

I love your work. I am taking my family of 12 on the Disney Wonder to Alaska on August 12th. I want to make a family T shirt and saw your design on post 2848. Can you do something like that for me with a little Alaskan theme? Thanks for your consideration

MULogoName3_cameron_zpsf8ea21b9.png
by Marne M. 2,197 KB | 2013-06-25 | File |

Hi there,

I love your work !! I am wondering if you can make a Monster's University disign for our t-shirts, file name noted above. The description is as follows: Monster's University, the crest, Sully and Mike standing on books, and a name.

Unfortunately, we are leaving soon (2 weeks). If it is possible, could you please do the following names:
Brad
Kim
Sara
Hannah
Nathan
Kris

If you don't have time, could you just remove the name "Cameron" in the original disign, and we'll use it without names ?

THANKS !!!!!!! SOO!!!!! MUCH !!!!!:cheer2:

Hi Marne, I just saw the note you added to the SC Stingray logo you did in post #3462. If its not too much trouble could you add " Disney Fantasy Cruise 2013". Thank You for sharing your designs with others. I cant wait to see the cabin doors decorated with the designs that have been shared.

Marne, I just printed the DiSigns on photo paper and they have turned out absolutely wonderful. The colors are so bright and clear. They are Perfect. Thank You so much! !!!!!!!!

MULogoName3_cameron_zpsf8ea21b9.png
by Marne M. 2,197 KB | 2013-06-25 | File |

Hi there,

I love your work !! I am wondering if you can make a Monster's University disign for our t-shirts, file name noted above. The description is as follows: Monster's University, the crest, Sully and Mike standing on books, and a name.

Unfortunately, we are leaving soon (2 weeks). If it is possible, could you please do the following names:
Brad
Kim
Sara
Hannah
Nathan
Kris

If you don't have time, could you just remove the name "Cameron" in the original disign, and we'll use it without names ?

THANKS !!!!!!! SOO!!!!! MUCH !!!!!:cheer2:

Oh. My. Gosh.
You are a SUPERSTAR!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE them !:love::love: Thanks so much for your kindness !!:wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter