Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to all this, but browsing your designs and they are Awesome. We will be sailing the Fantasy Oct. 26-Nov.2 2013. I was wondering if you could PLEASE design two things for me.....
1. Something with the characters dressed in cruise wear that says "Clare's first Cruise" with the ship name & date and/or year.
2. I also would need same design that says "Charlie's first cruise".
I would greatly appreciate this, if you can help me. Thank you!

Marne,

I would like some character dinner invites and a "you're going to Disney" letter. I couldn't find the image numbers so hopefully these descriptions will be enough.

1) Cinderella's Royal Table Invite
Make it out to Princess Maggie & Master Walker
The date is Monday, June 17 for dinner at 7:05pm

2) Pirates & Pals Invite
Maggie & Walker
Saturday, June 15th

3) Akershus Royal Banquet (kind of like the Princess Storybook Dining image)
Princess Maggie & Master Walker
Wednesday, June 12 for dinner @ 6:50pm

4) Crystal Palace
Lunch with Pooh & Tigger
Maggie & Walker
Thursday, June 13th @ 1:15pm
I didn't see an image for the Crystal Palace. If it could say something like, "take a break from the fun at the Magic Kingdom and join us for lunch..."

5) Red framed "You're going to Disney World!"
Can you add "tomorrow" behind 'Disney World?'
It's to Maggie & Walker, and it can be signed from Mickey & the gang

Thanks, Marne!

Hi Marne - I am new to this forum and just came across this thread. Your designs are beautiful! I would like to request one. The Mickey and Minnie (kissing silhouette) one with the heart outlined in names. I need the names Donna and Bryan. If the top could say Anniversary Celebration and the bottom say Disney Fantasy, June 2013 that would be great.

Thanks so much!!

Hello

I was wondering if you could do a disney princess one for me? Its for my friends Bachelorette party. Maybe something with CIndrella since she is blonde? Thank you!! Oh an the shirts we are doing are white so font would be great in pink.

We want it to say Bree's Happiest Bachelorette Party On Earth!

Marneb you made me fantastic name designs for my wedding cruise, all of our guests loved them. Can you please make "Terin" out of Woody from Toy Story with Wonder 2014 at the bottom and "Amber" out of Jessie from Toy Story again with Wonder 2014 at the bottom? You're work is amazing.

Marnie, I love your disigns. :) Could you edit an existing one for me? This one... http://www.4shared.com/photo/2ii6iGKX/harry-potter_20.html If you could do the text in a "Gryffindor red" (like a garnet colour, dark red) and leave off the border?

Also I found an 'Ohana one of yours that used the 'Ohana logo. Could you recombine the elements for me? (It's in post 3176 of this thread.) I'm thinking Lilo and Stitch on either side of the 'Ohana logo? I don't want the invitation part, just a combination image that evokes the 'Ohana breakfast.

If you don't have the border you will have to cut around all the letters unless you want the white border.....I did it with the border but you can cut it down if you want it without.....:thumbsup2

OMG That Tiffany Sweet 16 is BEYOND what I could ever have imagined

This is a very special girl that is my nieces friend and we are taking her. She has never had anything special in her life.

Maybe 1 more request.
Its my Daughters sweet 16 too In July.
Its not her first trip,
But is there anyway I could get the same thing for my Daughter
KIRA with Cinderella
Sweet 16

Bless you for all the joy you bring into so many peoples lives by sharing your art!

Hi. I am new to this thread but your designs are amazing!! I love them. I'd love a few designs if you have the time!!

Ron - name fill Mickey
Melissa- name fill Minnie or fab 5
Dane- name fill cars or pirates
Tessa- name fill princess

Thanks!!!

Also this is probably a silly question but once I receive the design what is your recommended way of making into shirt?! Thanks!! :)

Hi!

Great work!!! This is my first time on here, so here we go....

May I please get the following name fills:

SYDNEY
Sophia the First
Alice in Wonderland
All Princesses-My 1st Trip to Disney World 2013

LANDYN
Avengers (Iron Man beside name)
Jake and the Neverland Pirates-Walt Disney World 2013

SAVANNAH
All Princesses
Sophia the First-My 1st Trip to Disney World 2013

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts!!!

Marneb: You made some ADORABLE name fills for me last year, and I would love to see if you could make some for my trip this year. I know it is quite a few (but you do such cute work! How can I choose?), so if it is too many, just let me know.

If you can, I'd like these name fills:

Alex:
Lego Star Wars
Toy Story – Buzz
Phineas and Ferb
Monsters Inc.

Ryan:
Lego Star Wars
Toy Story – Woody
Phineas and Ferb
Monsters Inc.
Harry Potter

For all except the Harry Potter one, could you put "Walt Disney World 2013" on them (if it fits -- no big deal if it doesn't).

You are really amazing, and I am so thankful for the extra touch of magic you help us add to our trips.

Jessica

I'm new to all this, but browsing your designs and they are Awesome. We will be sailing the Fantasy Oct. 26-Nov.2 2013. I was wondering if you could PLEASE design two things for me.....
1. Something with the characters dressed in cruise wear that says "Clare's first Cruise" with the ship name & date and/or year.
2. I also would need same design that says "Charlie's first cruise".
I would greatly appreciate this, if you can help me. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter