Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

You did some wonderful designs for me a little bit ago and I love your work. I looked through your disigns and found these wonderful name fills. If you have time could I please have these requests at your convenience.

evelynminniefill_zps1420550a- Carol Happy 7th Birthday,

juanPluto_zps6b6653a7 - Ian

johnavengersfill- Evan-captain america
masonavengers-Aaron-thor
landonavengers-Ian--ironman

darkwingduck_bill-Carol

mollyBabyMampM-Carol no wdw 2012 just her name,
mollyBabyMampM- Ian -Disneyland 2012
mollyBabyMampM - Evan -Walt Disney World First Birthday
mollyBabyMampM - Aaron -Walt Disney World 1st Birthday

pabloHarryfill- Evan

disneyjediprincess_jodi_zpsac49e842-Nanny
disneyjediprincess_jodi_zpsac49e842- Lois
disneyjedi_nicholas_zps826d4dcf -Tom
disneyjedi_nicholas_zps826d4dcf- Fa Fa
geoffreystarwarsfill_zps2dce43a9 - Fa Fa and Ian -no walt disney or date please

Thanks ever so much. Nanny 3:)

All of your designs are great! When you get a chance I would like 1. Plain black Mickey head with the year "2013" in one of the ears and "Walt Disney World" under the Mickey head. 2. You had done a Mickey head with the castle in front of it for some College program in the fall of 2010, could I get the same picture but instead of "Fall 2010" just "2013" and "Walt Disney World" under it. Thanks in advance.

Here is your first disign.......I don't know exactly which disign you are talking about in the second part of your request.....can you post the file name or the adddress here so I know which one you are talking about.....:thumbsup2

BigMH_zps2243683f.png

Hi! I love your work!!!

Can I please request 4 name fills for my kids for our upcoming trip?

I would like "Kaylin" in this:
brookeRapunzel_zps202c646a.png

I would like "Max" and "Mason" in this (but without the WDW and year below):
geoffreyPampFfill_zps9cf9fbf1.png

And, I would like "Drake" in this:
michaelmickeyfill_zpsc30c3d5b.png

Thank you so very much for your time!

Disney Dinner Reservations. Hi I'm looking for some help here. We have made dining reservations at a few locations around the resort and I've seen you make a few incisions for the kids and was hoping you could make a few for me if possible please?

I'm not looking for anything overly fancy, but I'm hoping for something eye-catching for each one? If this is possible my requests are:

February 27th @Garden Grill @4:15

February 28th @ 1900 Park Fare @7:15 pm

March 1st @ 8:40 am @ Tusker House

March 2nd @ luau Cove @ 8:00 pm

March 3rd @ Chef Mickey's @ 8:55 pm

Something generic for each, but an invitation to Grayson and his parents then with the above information on each invite?

Thank you very much and please.

So you want each disign with Grayson and his parents and another one with no name?

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the Darth Vader Mickey!!! I'm going to order my transfer paper right now!

Hi Marne! I think your DISigns are absolutely amazing! I am going to try and make autograph books for my girls, but I am the least creative person on earth. LOL. Could you please design two autograph covers in the same vein as the Cinderella name fill that is on the page before this one? Only instead of Cinderella, I would need a Sleeping Beauty with the name "Sydney" and a Snow White with the name "Adrienne".

I looked on your 4shared and photobucket pages and didn't see any like this, but I apologize if I missed them.

Thank you!

Hi Marne!

It's so incredibly nice of you to spend your time designing these wonderful things for everybody. We really love your Pirate Micky and Pirate Minnie fills that you have on our 4Share site. We leave for our cruise on February 23rd. If you have time, do you think you could design:
- a Pirate Micky that says "Theo"
- a Pirate Minnie that says "Cloe"
If you could add "Disney Wonder 2013" on the botton, that would be great, but if it's easier to leave it blank, that's perfectly fine too.

Thanks so much!

theoPiratefill_zps6568c653.png

CloeMinniePiratefill_zpsba323104.png

Hi, Marne.

I shared your designs with a few friends, one of whom is going to WDW on the 16th. She has a few of your wonderful designs she would love to have.

1.) Mickey Head (with red shorts/white buttons), no year, just the following names on 2 different heads:
-Rob
-Kevin

2.) Minnie Head (with red polka dot bow), no year, just the following names on 3 separate heads:
-Heather
-Makayla
-Rachael

3.) Mickey name fills (the image with Mickey and the paint splattered)-can this say "Larson Family Vacation" along with the following names on separate images:
-Heather
-Rob
-Makayla
-Rachael
-Kevin

Thank you in advance for your help for my friend! I have a few more I will be lsting shortly once I can figure out which ones she is talking about! ;)

You can find the mickey and minnie heads here.........http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us...y Heads?&_suid=136021215734902775941720172568

The mickey fills can be found here..........http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us...Fills?&_suid=13602112003670019952209491400974

marneb said:
So you want each disign with Grayson and his parents and another one with no name?

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I should wait to write these when I get home from work. I'd like each invitation addressed to Grayson. Thank you.

Hi Marne,

The two name fills you did were perfect. Thanks so much for doing them so quickly. Truly amazing what you and the other Disigners are doing!!

Disney Dinner Reservations. Hi I'm looking for some help here. We have made dining reservations at a few locations around the resort and I've seen you make a few incisions for the kids and was hoping you could make a few for me if possible please?

I'm not looking for anything overly fancy, but I'm hoping for something eye-catching for each one? If this is possible my requests are:

Something generic for each, but an invitation to Grayson and his parents then with the above information on each invite?

I'm sorry I was probably not clear because I did this at work. I need all of the invitations to be addressed to Grayson if possible. Thank you

Here are your requests......

these are patthings redos.....
GardenGrill_grayson_zps76d63da3.png

Ohana-dinner_grayson_zpsf7413d0a.png

these are shadowwryter redos.....

1900ParkFareDinnerInvitationPink2_grayson_zps572d2e8c.png

TuskerHouseDonaldsSafariBreakfast_grayson_zps4a4ed460.png

ChefMickeysDinnerInvitation_grayson_zpsa3b12e43.png

You actually did some name fills for me back on page 74 .

Our trip is fast approaching (APRIL 1st) and we have had a few more family members join our group so I would very much like to get harry potter name fills:

Dave like doogie Harry.png
Tracey like leslie hermoine.png
Zandra like leslie hermoine.png

These are all for t shirts if that matters. I hope I did this request right.

Thanks so much

daveHarryfill_zpsb147982e.png

traceyHermoinefill_zpsce86da08.png

zandraHermoinefill_zps3bb50b87.png

Thank you so much!! I cant express how greatful I am and how happy these will make everyone.

Thanks again

Here is the Wreck it Ralph disign.......I don't have the other disigns as they aren't Disney disigns.....you might be able to find some other disigners to complete those requests....I know Marion (RustManFan) does have a sports disign request thread and amy (M_I_C_K_E_Y) does wonderful non disney requests.....:thumbsup2

wreck-it-ralph_wyatt_zpscf693ffe.png
Thanks so much! Love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter