• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG, these are awesome!!! Thank you so much. I so very much appreciate it. I can't wait to get these ironed on t-shirts. I will upload some pics of the finished shirts when I get them done.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

One more question. Is it possible to make the last picture of Mickey & Minnie holding hands with our names on it? Laura & Jake, same wording cuz we are also celebrating our 10th Wedding anniversary. That's one of the biggest reasons we are going to Disney World. :)

This is a milliepie disign that I personalized for you........

MickMinnsunsetbeach_anniversary-LampJ_zpsad679bb7.png

Hi there,
I'm very new to this board, but I saw where you asked that a request be sent to your PM box or on this thread. I cannot open your 4shared link, but I was wondering if I could get a letter from you for my son.

My son will be graduating from the Young Marine program at the end of Feburary and my husband and I are taking him to Disney World as part of a congratulations sort of thing and pre deployment leave before my husband heads out for a deployment.

I was wondering if I could get a letter from Mickey Mouse to our son and with keeping in the theme of the military I was hoping we could make them looking like Mickey Mouse is ordering him to Walt Disney World for a week.

Something like:

Dear Grayson,
You just graduated Young Marine Recruit Training and you are hereby ordered to report to Walt Disney World 26 February through 5 March.

You are ordered to have fun, eat junk food, and play around all you want. You will have dinner with me during the week as well as all of my closest friends.

See you soon Young Marine Grayson
Love,
Mickey Mouse

Please and Thank you. If I did this the wrong way please let me know. Thanks again

Jennifer

Could I please get these?
http://dc530.4shared.com/img/wnDrHk8i/s7/chase_cars_fill_2.png Zach/ above Disneyland Autographs 2013
http://dc625.4shared.com/img/rHF_oU08/s3/tara_rapunzel__fill.png Ginger/
below Disneyland Autographs 2013
http://www.4shared.com/photo/KLrIifd9/lindsay_ariel_fill_1.html Kymi/ above Disneyland/ below Autographs 2013
http://dc465.4shared.com/img/_g7HUKw6/s7/kaylee_sleeping_beauty_fill.png Justi/above Disneyland/ below Autographs 2013
http://dc360.4shared.com/img/-OU8Omu5/s7/Maddisen_belle_fill.png Mattie/above Disneyland/ below Autographs 2013
http://www.4shared.com/photo/aA19a4MR/rose_cindy_2_fill_2.html Lilli/above Disneyland/ below Autographs 2013 I know this will cover some of the stars but that is ok.
http://dc487.4shared.com/img/J-9cdrW4/s7/jordanTiana_fill.png Makala/below Disneyland Autographs 2013
http://dc508.4shared.com/img/LutqaKdO/s7/alex_cars_fill.png Kassi/however you can make this fit will be fine/Disneyland Autographs 2013
Thanks so much! :goodvibes
Gramma Lisa

I absolutely love your work! I just discovered the DISigns board yesterday and I may be too late. We leave on Monday for my DD's 6th Birthday trip. I would love to have a few t shirts made up if you can find the time :)

Sophie- Big Minnie Head

Audrey- Big Minnie Head

Jared- Big Mickey Head

Ryan- Big Mickey Head

Violet- Big Minnie Head( Maybe "Today is my 6th Birthday") Somewhere/.

Sophie -Minnie Pirate Name Fill like -http://www.4shared.com/photo/PaHmLW31/sophia_Minnie_Pirate_fill.html?refurl=d1forum

Violet- Minnie Pirate name fil(same as Sophie above)

Violet- Brave design with "Birthday Girl" and "Violet"

Violet- princess_rapunzel_pink_tiara_ Again with " Birthday Girl" Above

Ian- Big Mickey Head

Thanks so much!

Here are your requests.....have a good trip......:thumbsup2

BigMinnieSophie_zpsc2e33b14.png

BigMinnieAudrey_zps502e45cb.png

BigMickeyRyan_zps4fb03e83.png

BigMickeyJared_zps6ceb2761.png

BigMinnieViolet_zps787d57f2.png

BigMickeyIan_zps2371dc69.png

sophieMinniePiratefill_zpsa25b1434.png

violetMinniePiratefill_zpsb4a97717.png

violetMeridafill_zpsefb62387.png

This is a milliepie disign I personalzied for you.......
princess_rapunzel_pink_tiara_violet_zpsdbe83861.png

Hi there,
I'm very new to this board, but I saw where you asked that a request be sent to your PM box or on this thread. I cannot open your 4shared link, but I was wondering if I could get a letter from you for my son.

My son will be graduating from the Young Marine program at the end of Feburary and my husband and I are taking him to Disney World as part of a congratulations sort of thing and pre deployment leave before my husband heads out for a deployment.

I was wondering if I could get a letter from Mickey Mouse to our son and with keeping in the theme of the military I was hoping we could make them looking like Mickey Mouse is ordering him to Walt Disney World for a week.

Something like:

Dear Grayson,
You just graduated Young Marine Recruit Training and you are hereby ordered to report to Walt Disney World 26 February through 5 March.

You are ordered to have fun, eat junk food, and play around all you want. You will have dinner with me during the week as well as all of my closest friends.

See you soon Young Marine Grayson
Love,
Mickey Mouse

Please and Thank you. If I did this the wrong way please let me know. Thanks again

Jennifer

Something like this?

MickeyMilitaryInvite_grayson_zps3c03c9ce.png

Ok, because your letter was great and I just saw the T-shirts you just did would you be willing to do some T-shirt desings for me as well please? Similar to the ears you just posted above. If you have time of course

Minnie Mouse ears in pink with the name Mom and then 2013 in the ear

Mickey Mouse ears in red with name Dad and then 2013 in the ear

Mickey Mouse ears in red with name Gray and then 2013 in the ear

Please Thank You and I love the letter!

Jennifer

Ok, because your letter was great and I just saw the T-shirts you just did would you be willing to do some T-shirt desings for me as well please? Similar to the ears you just posted above. If you have time of course

Minnie Mouse ears in pink with the name Mom and then 2013 in the ear

Mickey Mouse ears in red with name Dad and then 2013 in the ear

Mickey Mouse ears in red with name Gray and then 2013 in the ear

Please Thank You and I love the letter!

Jennifer

If you haven't started this I'd be interested in changing the Mouse ears with the name Gray to some kind of Star Wars themed Ears. If you've already started these then no worries. Please can thank you

Yes ma'am I did. I thought that because you all created/had different ideas/templates that I would have a variety of magnets with different designs for our door. Thank you though for your time and what you have done for our family.

Brandy

Great work!!

Could you please do 2 things for me?

A number fill? The number 5 with the name TREY repeated inside with Jake standing next to the number? And then something that says "TOday is my BIRTHDAY!" THis is for a t-shirt so i would put the birthday part on the back

COuld you also do the same but with a 2 filled with AIDAN (also with Jake standing next to the number)

BOth boys so any appropriate colors would be great!

We are leaving on the 5th, I know its short notice.

THank you so much! If you cant do it, just let me know!!!!

Your work is beautiful!

I am looking for something simple. I'd like to have matching shirts for our Epcot day for my family. Could you do a Mickey head using the Epcot ball and then add names?

Our trip is in April. Please let me know if this is something you can do and if you have time in your schedule. Thank you so much!

Your work is so amazing! If you have time, can you please make a DISign for our family?

The Perkins - Fab 5 with the group of characters on the left but without the "disney family adventure" on the bottom

photobucket.com/albums/aa214/green-eyedmarne/Disney%20Disigns/Fab%205%20Fills/Fab%20Five%20Fills/fab5filllong_kahns_zps67e0d1ce.png

Thank you!

Please, I would like to request the following for an upcoming Disney Magic Cruise. It's 3/9-3/16 out of Galveston. I wasn't sure what to personalize so I settled on the following if you have time...

Gina- Big Minnie Head

Christa- Big Minnie Head

Michael- Big Mickey Head

Richard- Big Mickey Head

Christa -Minnie Pirate Name Fill

Michael - Mickey Pirate name fill

Thank you!!!

Hello, Marne.

My twins + 1 loved your designs so much for our trip last year, that we have decided to print and frame them for their rooms! I am wondering if you can please take the following wonderful designs you've already created and just remove the "WDW 2012" from below their names?

1.) amelia princess fill.png

2.) caitlin tink and fairies fill_2.png

3.) colin star wars fill.png

4.) Colin Lego star wars.png
Also, for this Lego Star Wars design, is there any way you can try to play with moving around the image in the name a little so the guy on the right's face isn't cut off and Yoga is visible? I'm sure it's tough to make everything visible in the name fills, just thought I'd ask! :)

Thank you SO much for your time and efforts! Your designs have brought great happiness to my family. I hope that you and your twins are well!

Disney Hugs! :)

P.S. We surprised my twins with a trip to Disney World and Universal for their 9th birthday last Spring. While we were at Universal, my twins and I wore shirts with your Harry Potter name fill designs. People raved about them all over the parks, wanting to know where we purchased them. Then, while we were shopping in the store in the Hogwarts Castle below the main Harry Potter ride, the store manager cried out with excitement when she saw us. She called all her workers over to us and asked where we purchased our shirts. Apparently, all day long customers had been asking where they could also purchase a personalized Harry or Hemione shirt like they had seen some other guests wearing in the park.

I thought I'd let you know that your work sure looks professional! The store manager and other employees had been confused all day about what these people were talking about, and loved our shirts so much they let us go back on the ride again without waiting in line! ;) You really made our trip extra special! Too bad J.K. Rowling wouldn't like her copyright being violated (much deserved of course), or you could make a profit on your hard work! :)

OK, I did not see that you are now doing Brave name fills! I couldn't find these in your 4Shared files, but just saw one a few pages back.

Can you do one in the teals and greens colors with the name "Caitlin" (no WDW or year or anything).

Also, I love the name that you did that says "Princess" and the little girl's name (in this case "Amelia") with the crown in hot pink. Can you do one in pink and purple for my little princess Amelia?

And, I missed that I also need this design to have the "WDW 2012" taken out of the Minnie Mouse name fill you did for my Amelia (I can't find this one in your files to give you the exact name, though...sorry).

Again, THANK YOU!

Hi Would it be possible to get some personalized items made from you?

You posted a milliepie disign that you personalized - Tangled... Can I have instead of Birthday Girl - 2013 with the name Abigail. Do you have a mickey head with (like tangled but with Jake) If you do can I get that with 2013 and the name Jacob.

Also,
The Mickey & Minni heads (with 2013 on the ear?)
Mommy
Daddy
Papa
Nonni

You are very creative, love your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter