Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marne!

We are headed to the Magic Kingdom in a few weeks. I was wondering if I can ask for a few Autograph covers from you? My daughters will be using your "Red Snowflake" designed autograph sheets. I was wondering if you can make coordinating covers for them?

Karli (with Wreck it Ralph & Venelloppe & Woody & Jessie, if they fit)
Averi (with Mickey & Minnie)

I also saw a cool Wreck it Ralph name fill using my daughter's name (Karli) a few posts back. I'm wondering if you can edit the date on that to 2012, so I can use it as well? Thanks a bunch! :goodvibes

Here you go.......:goodvibes

Oh, your names are soooooooo cute! Can I get a rapunzel one for my daughter Jenevieve, Tinkerbell for Miranda and The Nemo Shark (bruce, right?) for Brian???????????? That'd be awesome! Thank you in advance!!!!

Here you go......

Hi Marne....my friend introduced me to this site and I couldn't wait to search and find the perfect designs!

Could you please make for me:
1big minnie avery.png saying Hayley (not avery) with the year 2013.

big mickey chris with Walt Disney World on the left ear and 2013 on the right. Same font and color as minnie above.

2013 mickeyhead.png with The Simmons Family (white font) on the left ear.

After christmas the kids will know....I'm using one of your invitations and I will be back for some more designs!

This is my first time trying anything like this. Hope I gave enough information! Thank you very much. I can't wait to see how they turn out!
Wendy

Here you go......

Interested in getting some for an upcoming trip to Disney with my Grandkids and hubby. Ideally I would like a design for each park. How does this work? Do you send me a transfer you design and personalize for me to download and print into transfer paper? Do I send you money? Thanks for letting me know!
CindyE

Interested in getting some for an upcoming trip to Disney with my Grandkids and hubby. Ideally I would like a design for each park. How does this work? Do you send me a transfer you design and personalize for me to download and print into transfer paper? Do I send you money? Thanks for letting me know!
CindyE

We can't take money for any of the disigns.....we do it to spread the magic and pixie dust......you decide what disigns you want then requests them with the personalizations that you want. I will then do the disigns as I get time and then post them on this thread where you can download your personalized disigns and print on transfer paper. I highly reccomend amy M_I_C_K_E_Y transfer paper.....it is the easiest to use and really last for years on the shirts after repeated washings.....you can find them at amymickey.com:thumbsup2

Thank you! A million times thank you!!!

I've been trying my hand at designing some things these past few weeks. Let me say that you true DISigners are absolutely amazing. One design takes me literally hours, and doesn't come out nearly as good as yours. Thanks for sharing your talent!

They are so cute! Thank you so much! And yes, I meant Monday, Dec 10th! :-)
One little thing, on the Hollywood and Vine invite, would it be possible to change "Playhouse Disney" to "Disney Jr"? They changed names a little while back. If not, no worries, I can use as is.
You are awesome!:cheer2:

They are so cute! Thank you so much! And yes, I meant Monday, Dec 10th! :-)
One little thing, on the Hollywood and Vine invite, would it be possible to change "Playhouse Disney" to "Disney Jr"? They changed names a little while back. If not, no worries, I can use as is.
You are awesome!:cheer2:

Here you go......

I fell in love with the dad mickey dark you have in you 4shared file.
Is there any way you can please make one for
Mom, Destiny, Papi and Leo.
We leave at the end of December.
Hello, I can't find the dad mickey dark you had in your 4shared folder. You made me the others and just need to download the dad. If you can send me a link it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Your designs are amazing and I'd love to get some for our Fantasy cruise in January. May I get the following with all the characters:
My First Disney Cruise
The Parker's 5th Disney Cruise
The Parker's 2nd Disney Cruise
Nana and Bubba's 3rd Disney Cruise

Thank you so much!

Hello, I can't find the dad mickey dark you had in your 4shared folder. You made me the others and just need to download the dad. If you can send me a link it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Here you go......

Your designs are amazing and I'd love to get some for our Fantasy cruise in January. May I get the following with all the characters:
My First Disney Cruise
The Parker's 5th Disney Cruise
The Parker's 2nd Disney Cruise
Nana and Bubba's 3rd Disney Cruise

Thank you so much!

Is there a specific disign you want? One of my Family disigns? Check out my 4shared site and my Family Disigns folder and my Cruise folder and see if there is a disign similar to what you were thinking.....:thumbsup2 I just need more specifics than you have given.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter