• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please have a RYLEE name fill with Rapunzel? I like the design you did with Piper's name. I can't figure out how to copy the link. I'm sorry. :o(

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
Gina:cheer2:

I made the T-shirts and we love them so much, I was wondering if you could do a few more?? please!! I would like if you can:
Kasen (baby boy age 1) - Star Wars - I really like Mickey with the lightsaber, but anything will work for him
Kylie (girl age 3) - Star Wars themed - then we can all match!!!
Dad - Pirate themed

And One more - this is for a birthday party t-shirt
Name fill TARA - I searched all your photos but couldn't find a TARA - She likes Tangled and Sleeping Beauty!! Thank you so much we are having so much fun making these!!

P.S. I tried to post the links to my other disigns but it wouldn't let me!!

Here are your requests......

I did find the DAD pirate fill - I just need the date to say 2013!! Thanks a million! Really wish I could post links but I am still too new to this site :)

I'm interested in some designs for my 12 year old daughter. The idea of having matching shirts and hairbows is exciting to her, no matter how old she thinks she is! Ariel is her favorite character, turquoise is her favorite color and zebra print anything thrills her. A simple Minnie head with a Christmas bow would be great as well.

Can I request:

AVA
- Princesses

AVA
- Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs

CORA
- Princesses

CORA
- Disney Castle + Tinkerbell

:flower3: Hi Marnie,

I love your designs and would like to request a few name fills:

ANTHONY - noah jack pirate fill.png
GIANA - Mulan
CHRISTINA - Cinderella
HRH ROXANN DUCHESS OF DISNEY - Minnie Mouse
TONY - Mr. Incredible
MARC - Stitch
MIKE - Donald
SHARON - Daisy

Also, my son just received notice that he has been accepted to The Citadel - Military College of South Carolina. Can you do a design for him? His name is Anthony, studying engineering, hopes to be an Imagineer someday.

Thanks so much for your time & amazing talent! :grouphug:

Do you want Disney World and year on disigns?.....also HRH ROXANN DUCHESS OF DISNEY will not fit on the disign....can I just use Roxann with the name fill and the rest in Disney script?

May I please have a RYLEE name fill with Rapunzel? I like the design you did with Piper's name. I can't figure out how to copy the link. I'm sorry. :o(

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
Gina:cheer2:

I wasn't sure if you want park or date info on disign so I did it blank......

I made the T-shirts and we love them so much, I was wondering if you could do a few more?? please!! I would like if you can:
Kasen (baby boy age 1) - Star Wars - I really like Mickey with the lightsaber, but anything will work for him
Kylie (girl age 3) - Star Wars themed - then we can all match!!!
Dad - Pirate themed

And One more - this is for a birthday party t-shirt
Name fill TARA - I searched all your photos but couldn't find a TARA - She likes Tangled and Sleeping Beauty!! Thank you so much we are having so much fun making these!!

P.S. I tried to post the links to my other disigns but it wouldn't let me!!

Here are your requests......

Here are your requests......:goodvibes

I'm interested in some designs for my 12 year old daughter. The idea of having matching shirts and hairbows is exciting to her, no matter how old she thinks she is! Ariel is her favorite character, turquoise is her favorite color and zebra print anything thrills her. A simple Minnie head with a Christmas bow would be great as well.

Here are your requests........:goodvibes

Sorry for the late "thank you". Been so busy making crafts but haven't forgotten about all of the kindness and pixie dust you spread:flower3: Hope your trip was amazing:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter