Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are your requests.......

Is this what you were thinking?--The Phineas,Ferb and Candace MH's are milliepies the others are mine as well as the disign......:thumbsup2

Thank you for all your hard, they are prefect. The Phineas and Ferb one was exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait to put them on the shirts.

Stacy

Marne LOVE LOVED LOVED the disigns you did for me. i have a few more reuest. Can you please do an invite to the tusker house for the French Family for 11/19 @ 10:20.
Also can I get a family disign like the one you did that was for the Baldwin faimly but instead for the French Family and November 2012.
Thank you so much!!

Here you go.......:goodvibes

Could I get you to do some name fills for me please? Thank you so much.

All Harry Potter name fills:

1. With Hermione - Leslie
2. With Harry - Doogie
3. Hermione - Courtney
4. Harry - Katlyn
5. Harry - Lindsey

TIA

Here you go.......:goodvibes

I was looking though your 4 shared files and love the Avengers name fills.
Could I PLEASE get the names Lexy, Nathan and Mason with the avengers name fill.
Thank you so much. Disney World 2012 is great under like the design on the 4shared site.
Lexy with the Captain America
Nathan with the Hulk
Mason with Thor.

Here you go....

I have another request-- going to surprise my friends with these as magnets :goodvibes

The Disney Wonder Life Preserver 2012 design
I need 2 of them, each with the person's name in the ear
-- Dima
-- Lacey

Hi there,

I first have to say, I love your DISigns, they are truly amazing, I wish I could have talent like that... so obviously if I think they are so good, I would love to have a few. Just wondering if you find the time if you could do the follwing for our family,

1. http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/EWklBNX1/_online.html#dir=156757936

Just wondering if you had a pluto design for the Micky heads mentioned above, my son LOVES Pluto!! If you do I would love a Pluto mickey head with the name CREWE in it.

edited:

2. Just saw this Disign and loved it

http://www.4shared.com/photo/DML5lKPQ/wonder_mh_2012_ainsley.html

Just wondering if you could change it up a teensy bit -- we are sailing on the Fantasy so we would like it to say Fantasy and also could the font could be changed to Blue (my two boys favourite color) instead of Purple. Last thing just wondering if you could write on the bottom Crewe's Birthday Cruise or Crewe's 3rd Birthday Cruise. We'll be celebrating my little guy turning 3 this trip -- its his third Disney cruise and his third birthday!!

The three names for the right ear would be:
CREWE
JENNY
SEAN

end of edit

3. I didn't notice any birthday designs, but if you have some, can you please point me in the right direction. If not and you have the time, I would LOVE a birthday shirt for our son. We are going to be in the World on his third birthday and I really want the cast members to know that it is his actual birthday on that day. Birthdays are a big thing for us and we want him to feel special. My husband and I would also like shirts that say something like Celebrating our Son's 3rd birthday, but I am not the most creative person in the world so I need help!

Thanks for any help or advice you can give :) :worship: :flower3:

Jenny :upsidedow

Here are your requests.......:goodvibes

This is milliepie's pluto mickey head...I just personalized it for you ....

The life preserver is milliepies but the rest of the disign is mine....

This is what I did for the birthday shirts if you want them changed let me know.....I didn't know the exact date....

Here are your requests....these are tebi73's disigns that I personalized for you.....

Thank you so much, these are super cute.
Would I be too OCD to ask you to also do a Mickey head "Daddy" with the white letter that are outlined in red to match the James one? The other Daddy one in your photobucket has red letters that are outline in white.
If it's too much trouble please feel free to say no, I don't know if anyone else would even notice. Thanks again. These are amazing

I have been looking through several pages of your DISigns and they are all so cute. I have narrowed it down. I am planning way in advance of our trip so I hope that is not a problem because I will need anything that has year on it to say 2014. I would like the following name fills if possible:

Dylan- Cars(mater&mcqueen), Phineas&Ferb, Lion King (Simba&Pumba)
Noah- Cars(mater&mcqueen), Mickey Mouse,Lion King (Simba&Pumba)
Brandi-Little Mermaid, Minnie Mouse
Micheal-(yes that is the correct spelling for Micheal) Pirate Mickey, Goofy

I would also like a Family shirt disign like the Nemo one in post #833 for
Rushing family.

I really hope you can do these for me even though it is so far in advance. Thank you so much.

Here are your requests.......

I Really love your work.
I was wondering if you could do something for me please.

I am looking for a 4x6 Autograph book cover.
One for a girl (Cassidy)
One for a boy (Jimmy)

I would really like the name fills with all of the characters (like the one you have with the castles)

If you could put on them
Autographs and the dates of our trips to Walt Disney World
August 23-28 2012

Thanks so much!!

Here you go.....

Thank you so much, these are super cute.
Would I be too OCD to ask you to also do a Mickey head "Daddy" with the white letter that are outlined in red to match the James one? The other Daddy one in your photobucket has red letters that are outline in white.
If it's too much trouble please feel free to say no, I don't know if anyone else would even notice. Thanks again. These are amazing

Here you go.....

Marne, you're Disigns are fabulous! I'd like to make a request but I've never done it before so if you need more info please let me know. I'd love for you to make one for us similar to this
javascript:openNewWindow('http://www.4shared.com/photo/etx4w6eu/inglehart_disign_2.html')
(it's the standing Mickey from your family disigns board)with "Opalinski Family Vacation" on top and "Walt Disney World 2012" on the bottom.

Then if you could do some name fills for us, we'd be super grateful. Can we have Mickey ones for Brian and Danielle. A Nemo one for Laura, Monsters for Katie, Hercules for Jacob, Lion King for Sophia, Stitch for Abby and last but not least Star Wars Legos for Matt.

Thank you so much!
Danielle

Hello!!

I'd like to make a few requests. I'll post links, so maybe that helps. (This is my first request.) :)

I'd like all of these to have the same name: PILCHER

1) Nemo http://www.4shared.com/photo/wTsAjErn/marshall_nemo_fill.html

2) Monsters, Inc. http://www.4shared.com/photo/E0VBBuMV/nathaniel_Monsters_inc_fill.html

3) Toy Story with Woody http://www.4shared.com/photo/sscL-sRy/james_Toy_Story_fill.html

4) Toy Story with Jesse http://www.4shared.com/photo/3oEmLv0c/camryn_jessie_fill.html

Thanks so much! Love all your DISigns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter