Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey MarneMouse, this is in reply to post #884 (I am new to the board so I can't 'quick post' yet and I don't know how to Quote)
Thank you so much for the 'Toby' Perry. I really appreciate your time and talents. We also have one very happy boy at our house.
In relation to the "thanks DISigners" sign, please take your time to think about it. The ship doesn't sail until Christmas time!!
Thanks again for your time.
Cheers
MikiTikus

No worries....here you go......:goodvibes

Your designs are beyond amazing! I know its very very last minute but please would you have time to possibly do this design with Fantasy Cruise 2012 with the name Skylar as well as a Perry Mickey head with Skylar? Thank you and if you can't I understand. :goodvibes

Marne Mouse
Thank you so much for changing that for me! Thanks again for taking time out of your day to create these awesome designs. Your time and talent is greatly appreciated!!!!

Tracy

Your designs are beyond amazing! I know its very very last minute but please would you have time to possibly do this design with Fantasy Cruise 2012 with the name Skylar as well as a Perry Mickey head with Skylar? Thank you and if you can't I understand. :goodvibes

Here you go....have a great trip.........:goodvibes

Thank you very much for the awesome designs. I can't wait to make our family the precious Snow White character shirts! Thanks again!

Dawn

I hope I am not asking too much. A little girl in my class has a birthday next week, and I always make something for the kids in my class as a gift. She is having a Disney Princess party. I was wondering if you could do her a princess shirt with her name.

The name is Maddie Grace. Her favorite princesses are Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora. Whichever one you choose is going to be great. Thanks so much!

Dawn

I am working on my 2013 Travel Binder and need a page for the resort. These will be at the beginning of each section

1. Art of Animation
2. Disney's Blizzard Beach & Disney's Typhoon Lagoon
5x7 size

Similar to this (but obviously matching with the appropriate pictures!)
pop.jpg

I have been browsing your work for over an hour, it's really good! If you can, I'd like to request a few designs for our October 2012 Walt Disney World Vacation .

Can you do:

Rapunzel fill for McKenna that says It's my birthday!

"Disney is better with friends" group design with Gilbert-Woertz Vacation 2012 across the bottom and no rainbow frame

Thank you for sharing your time and talents!

Hello! I was wondering if you could make an Ariel fill for me with the name Alena on it please? Also, can you just do the name, without the Walt Disney World and the date?
Thank you for your time,
Ashley

Hi. Your designs are really great! Would you be able to do the Perry Mickey head with the name Sophocles. If it's not too much to ask can I also request the pirate Mickey name fill with the name Sophocles. Thank you so much!

Your designs are absolutely amazing!! I wish I had even half your creativity!

If you have time, I would love a few designs from you:

Everett - Disney Star Wars (Mickey) fill
Logan - Regular Star Wars and Disney Star Wars (Mickey) fill
Emma - Disney Princess fill
Lucy - Disney Princess fill and Minnie Mouse fill
Dawn - Minnie Head tag

I only need the names, does not have to say anything else.

Also I would love a Mickey outline treat bag tag for each of the above names.

Thanks you so much!!! :):):)

Hello Marne! This is my first time ever requesting anything and wanted to come to you :goodvibes I feel bad but I do have quite a few things I'd like to ask for.
First I wanted to get our last name Hernandez with a Little Mermaid fill and was wondering if you could incorporate Prince Eric in there someway too? And I would like it to have Walt Disney World on it with no year, I would like to use it as a stroller tag.

Also I was browsing your 4shared folder and saw that you do invitations. If you could make any of these here is our schedule (If you're super busy I'll understand)! I would like them to be addressed to the Hernandez Family.

November 29th, 2012
Akershus breakfast at 10:40AM
Chef Mickey's dinner, no time on it since I may change it

November 30th, 2012
Ohana breakfast, no time on that one either, may change to earlier time
1900 Park Fare dinner at 4:35PM

December 1, 2012
Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast 8:15AM

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter