Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Sorry to bother you (again) :) I love the Pooh fill and was wondering if "Jamie & Amanda's mom" would fit (without the Walt Disney World on bottom).

Also, If you wouldn't mind making me a Piglet fill with the name JAMIE on it (without Walt Disney on bottom) and an Eeyore fill with Amanda (w/o Walt Disney on bottom), I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again,
Traci

I'm making backpacks for 3 young friends going to Disneyland for the first time this fall. Would you be willing to do name fills? They really want Avengers, but they want the cartoon Avengers, not the movie. Is that possible? I'm going to be putting them on red, green and blue backpacks. The names are Alex, Gabe and Kyle and I'd like them to also say Disneyland 2012. Thank you!

I've been looking through all of your work on this thread. Wow. You've done so much with PhotoShop. So cool. I wish I could figure it out. Beautiful work. ;)

I was wondering, pretty please, if I could get a couple to put on magnets. I liked the one from Post 801 that showed Minnie with the Pirates theme. Could I get one that has Tricia on it with Disney Fantasy 2013, and one that has Mickey the same way only with Tom on it?

I so enjoy looking at all the ones you've made for everyone. Keep posting them... PLEASE. :banana:

Hi there,

May I please have the following:

Pirate Mickey & Cars for: Patrick
Pirate Mickey for: Michael
Pirate Minnie for: Jo Ann and Joline

Also, would you happen to have some sort of Animal Kingdom fill in, such as a safari Mickey, for a birthday? It would be for Patrick, age 6. Anything you could come up with would be appreciated.

Thanks a bunch !

Here are your requests.......:goodvibes

I would love to get these made with the following names:
Hailey
Brynn
Sydney
Ethan
Evie

Any help would greatly be apprechiated. png file name was pf_perry_face_mh_joshua.png

I absolutely LOVE your designs; thank you for sharing your talents with others. I would love the Spidermen design for my son Aidan who can't get enough of spiderman, batman and any other superhero he can find!!! My daughter would love the Brave design....Her name is Abigail.

Thank you in advance if you can do these.

Here you go........:goodvibes

My kids have decided they want bright green shirts for these (almost lime green), and the red border really clashes. If it is not too much trouble, can you change the border to another color? Maybe the same blue that the writing is in. Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Hi! If you have time could you do a few? I am trying to have a few fills for each person and I may come up with a few extras I need later.
Thank you so much!! :good vibes

Carol-
Lady and the Tramp
Tink
Hamm from Toy story if you can

Lanette-
Lotso
Minnie Mouse

Izzy-
Bullseye
Sulley
Rapunzel
Lotso
Dumbo

Trevor-
Pirate Mickey (Disney Fantasy Cruise 2012)
Buzz/Woddy together
Hercules
Lion King

Rochelle-
Pirate Minnie (Disney Fantasy Cruise 2012)
Monsters Inc. (Top: Disney Fantasy Bottom:2012)
Rapunzel (Like the very first one ever made)
Do you have a mix of all pixar characters? I would love that one too please!!

Brittany-
Pascal

Thank you so much!! IF this is too much, please just do what you can!

Here are your requests.....:goodvibes

Hi....love your designs!
Would you be able to do a few of those for me.
When you have time of course....I really appreciate it!
Pirate Mickey with Walt Disney World 2012 under it: Chris, Nick, Bill, Bob
Pirate Minnie with Walt Disney World 2012 under it: Anita, Morgan, Tracy

Thanks!!!

Ok, I might be a bit obsessed with making stuff out of your disigns! I'd like to make us some Epcot magnets and I saw your designs with the balloons! They are soooo cute! Could you make one for each of us?

Mickey - Aidan
Tink - Maureen
Winnie the Pooh (if you can??) - Chris (if not, Goofy)
Phineas and Ferb (if you can??) - Ashton... he picked this out, if you can have both of them standing there, great. If just one, he says Phineas. If you can't do them, then Donald.

Thanks as always!! You always make great designs for us!! :thumbsup2

Hello. These are so gorgeous! Could I put in some requests? Whatever you get to is great!

For the name Chloe: Minnie, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, all Princesses
For the name Nathaniel: Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Nemo, Prince Charming

Thank you soooo much!

Hi. Sorry to bother you (again) :) I love the Pooh fill and was wondering if "Jamie & Amanda's mom" would fit (without the Walt Disney World on bottom).

Also, If you wouldn't mind making me a Piglet fill with the name JAMIE on it (without Walt Disney on bottom) and an Eeyore fill with Amanda (w/o Walt Disney on bottom), I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again,
Traci

Here you go......:goodvibes

Your designs are great! I have a request for our Christmas trip...I need autograph book covers.

One name fill with the border...Lucy (Snow White?)
One no name fill Jenna Claire (Belle)

I hope you can help me with this. I look forward to seeing what you create!
Thanks!

Something like these?.........:goodvibes

You do such great work! I was wondering if you could do the following names for me; we have a trip coming up next Thursday. Thank you so much!

If all the shirts could say:
2012 O'Donnell Family Vacation
*Name Fill*
Walt Disney World

**The name fills are as follows:
Tom-Hades
Sharon-Dopey
Mare Sleeping Beauty and the three fairies
Chris- Stich
Chrissy- Snow White
Bill- Buzz Light Year
Laura- Tinkerbell
Jim- Genie
Tommy- Chip and Dale

Thank you so much for all your hard work!!

Here are your requests...........:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter