• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have just done such a great job Disigning shirts for our HUGE group in December I just can't thank you enough. I was going through all my files starting to print them out and noticed that I really don't have but 2 for my daughter:sad:. I feel so bad and was wondering if you could make something special for her and I? Maybe something Christmas-ish? She is Deaf/Blind and so she really dosen't have a favorite princess. I would appreciate anything you could come up with for uspixiedust:pixiedust: My name is Michelle and my Daughters name is Timber

Here is something I came up with.....

Here are your requests......:goodvibes

Thank you SO much for the name fills! I have a tween daugther (that's the Oswald fill)... she is SO hard to please sometimes... but she gasped when she saw what you'd done for her.

Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart. :yay::yay::yay:

Here are all your requests.......

These DisSigns are just wonderful -- I can't wait to see the kids faces when we give them the surprise DisSign the morning we leave - - just 15 days away!

Thanks for making this so special for us all!:love:

Blondie

Here are your requests......

I love them! But when i try to print them they come out backwards! My tshirt transfer paper wants them the correct way around?!? When I try flip them bag in printer properties they still come out back to front! Help please??

It has to be a setting on your printer that is printing a mirror image.....check your printer settings it might be as easy as unchecking a box. Or don't have transfer paper as your paper type...somethings it then prints mirror image.....print as a photo......

Hello Marneb,

I have been browsing thorough all your work, beautiful. If it is possible to put something together for me. I will be on the Disney Fantasy Cruise from August 17-24th 2013 and would love to make some magnets for some of the kids coming on board.

These are the names

Girls:
Katie (something princess, Rapunzel or Minnie)
Kayla
Riley
Avery
Sophia
Olivia

Boys:
Matthew (pirate Mickey)
Issac

THANKs!!

Love your CREATIVITY! Was wondering if you could do a couple for me Please?!?! Maybe 3 each!Going to Disney for the FIRST time for a week during Star Wars weekend May 2013!! Staying in Lion King family suite at AoA!!!

3 Children:
Kaleb (Boy - age 12 - Loves Star Wars, Pirates,)
Kylie (Girl - age 3 - Loves princesses, toy story, anything really!!)
Kasen (Boy - age 1 - Loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates!!)
Mom & Dad might like one too!!
I loved the Minnie/Mickey Heads with name and year & Mickey as a Pirate with the name underneath - OMG so cute!!!! You did a great job on those!!!
Anything you could do will be perfect I am sure!!! If you get a chance can you message me back!! Thanks so much!!!!

Here are your requests......

These DisSigns are just wonderful -- I can't wait to see the kids faces when we give them the surprise DisSign the morning we leave - - just 15 days away!

Thanks for making this so special for us all!:love:

Blondie

I mucked arond with various settings for over an hour and can't get the Dis Signs to print the full sheet of paper - -any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!
Blondie

Evening! First, I have to say that I love your work. I was toying with the idea of shirts for our next trip and finding your page convinced me that we should because your designs are fantastic! It will be my group's 13th food and wine trip and I thought it would be fun to surprise everyone with t shirts (if you can squeeze us in). We leave the 19th. I just checked your awesome site to make sure you didn't already have the designs and didn't find the names/characters we were interested in. Would the following be possible:

Brian - Darkwing Duck
Nancy - Si and am (the siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp)
Randy - Tramp
Donna - Goofy
Anja - Small World (She's 4 and I asked her favorite character and got back Small world in response)
Me (Pam) - Tigger

Thanks very, very much!!

Pam

Here are your requests.....

Hi my name is Katie. I am new to this board. I don't even know if asking on this thread is okay. I tried sending you a private message and it would not let me.

My husband and I are surprising our kids November 13 with a trip to Disneyland. For the past two weeks I have been trying to design my own iron on custom shirts with no luck. I guess I am not as crafty as I thought. I was wondering if you could help me out? I was looking at your designs on 4shared and love the SantaHatMickeyhead. If there any chance you could custom them for my family and I? Thank you so much in advance.

I just saw how someone else requested. So I will try to be more specific, Hope this works

All 7 designs in Santa Mickey mouse heads, unless you have a Santa Minnie Mouse head

1: Daddy in the snowflake font
2: GG in the snowflake font
3: Brother in the snowflake font

If you have Santa Minnie Mouse head

4: Jessi in snowflake font
5: Nana in snowflake font
6: Sissy in snowflake font
7: Mommy in snowflake font

Thank you! You have amazing designs

Here you go.....the mickey heads are milliepie's that I personalized....

These are amazing!! I love them (and so will the others when they see them next week). You are very talented!!! I can't thank you enough for your time and effort! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Pam

I would love the one with all the princesses with the name Madeline....then i need to buy iron transfer paper from like a michaels? not sure new to this whole thing... I have an HP photosmart scanner/printer lol

Here you go......yes amymickey has the best transfer paper I have used.

Here you go......yes amymickey has the best transfer paper I have used.

AMAZING!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! you are very talented if I could pay I would :) I left another request a few threads later just so you know...no rush I am going december 13th :) i am overjoyed by this THANK YOU!!:goodvibes

Hi Marne:

This is a long shot...I'm getting an error message so I can't get into the pics to see but I am looking for a t-shirt design to make super quick. I would love maybe stick people with the mickey colored hats on them and the castle behind to say,

3rd annual Cepek Family Vacation

Rob
Renee
Abigail
Aidan

Our daughter is turning 8 while we are there and it's our 10th wedding anniversary. I am also trying to find a MNSSHP autograph cover for Abbey and Aidan if possible.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Bonsoir Marnie,

I so much love this design, that I would be very happy if you could make two of them: one for me and one for my DD

http://www.4shared.com/photo/DcYbOMDh/terry_Fab_5_Halloween.html

One for "Cilvy" and one for "Audréanne" (it helps a lot if you could put the accent on - thanks if it's possible) and year 2013.

1000 Thanks in advance and another 1000 thanks for being so nice in sharing your talent so freely..... I just refrain myself so much to not ask for more and not drive you to burn out lol!

:tinker:Poussière de fée

Here are your requests again.....

I was wondering if we could have the year say 2013 if possible? I didn't realize they would have 2012. I'm so sorry...
I wanted to thank you so much! These look great :thumbsup2
Thank you again, I really appreciate your time :goodvibes

1.Surprise Invite - Do you have Minnie and Mickey? for Madeline

2-Madeline Princesses with Crown fill, with Walt Disney World 2012(loke post 1624)

3-2012 mickey head

4-Mickey n Minnie fill - DOBIAS

All with WDW 2012 underneath. Thank you do excited!:love:

Here you go......

Hi Marne,
Could you help with a Pirates League invite for DS4? His name is Jackson and we will be there October 26 at 11:30am

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter