• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I do mean the DESIGNER VIllains. I have seen the fancy princesses in several places, but not the bad girls. There is the Queen of Heart, Cruella, Malificent and I think one other. I can Google the images but don't know what to with them after that.

Okay now I understand what you are talking about......the Barbie collections dressed up as Disney Villians........What are you interested in? A name fill? What name and do you want park and date info on it also?

Can I please request you the following:
Pirate Mickey Name Fills with "Fantasy 2013" underneath for
Beto

Pirate Minnie Name Fill with "Fantasy 2013" underneath for
Lily

Pirate of the Caribbean Name Fill with "Fantasy 2013" underneath for
Quique

Jake and the neverland pirates Name Fill with "Fantasy 2013" underneath for
Nathan

I really appreciate your work and time.

Thank you so much for the disigns!!! We will look so awesome on our first married/family trip. Thank you so much for the extra pixie dust help:)

I have to say i love your work! If you are Still taking request can you do a name fill of my daughters name Maliha..if you can do the red polka dot dress Minnie mouse please and leave or dw and the year...thank your so much its for her first birthday so if you can incorporate that to her design i will appreciate it if you can't its ok:) her theme is the red polka dot Minnie mouse:cool1: thank you!:flower3:

Okay now I understand what you are talking about......the Barbie collections dressed up as Disney Villians........What are you interested in? A name fill? What name and do you want park and date info on it also?

Oh hooray! I would really just like something I can put on a tee shirt that shows all of them really well. "With "Disney World 2013"

Wow - your designs are AWESOME!!! I have tons of invitation requests and would love it if you could do them! If there are too many, I totally understand! Here they are if you think it's going to be doable::worship:
We aren't going until September so I'm in no hurry
This is a surprise trip for Zoe’s 8th birthday – she gets to go all by herself with just Mom & Mimi so it’s even extra special to have one on one time with them (she’s the youngest of 4).
I would like to get a letter to give her when we arrive at Orlando Airport after we check into Magical Express – that will be when she finds out where we are going (if she hasn’t figured it out by then)
We will also be going to MNSSHP Sept 24 and an invite would be awesome ☺
Sept 25 will be a swim at the pool day
Leaving on the 28th ☹

Then the following dining invitations:
Sept 21 at 1pm Tusker House
Sept 21 at 6:30pm Rainforest Café at Animal Kingdom

Sept 22 at 8am Cape May
Sept 22 at 12:30pm 50’s Prime Time Café
Sept 22 at 6:05pm at Mama Melrose

Sept 23 at 8:20am at Akershus
Sept 23 at 1pm at Chefs De France
Sept 23 at 7:15pm at Coral Reef

Sept 24 at 10:40am at 1900 Park Faire
Sept 24 at 4:20pm at Be Our Guest

Sept 25 at 10:55am at Ohana
Sept 25 at 6:15pm at Hoop Dee Doo

Sept 26 at 11:30am at Via Napoli (not sure which park yet we will be at)
Sept 26 at 11:45am at Sci-Fi
Sept 26 at 6pm at Jiko

Sept 27 at 8:05am at Cinderella’s Royal Table
Sept 27 at 12pm at Tony’s Town Square
Sept 27 at 5:15pm at Luau Cove

Sept 28 at 11am at Chef Mickey’s

Thank you soooooo much!!!

These are patsthings redos........:thumbsup2

These are mine........:thumbsup2

The other 15 are shadowwryter redos and ca be found here.......I didn't want to post them all........:thumbsup2

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...&page=1&_suid=1366831874304007054652622338164

Hi Marne :)

We are going to be down for the first two weekends of Star Wars Weekends and do the rest of WDW the week in between, and I would be very grateful if you could make some t-shirt designs for our vacation.

Could you please do a Star Wars Disney Mickey & Friends character namefill (like post #2785) for Jackson with a Star Wars Donald (Stormtrooper Donald or Darth Maul Donald) off to the side instead of Jedi Mickey? At the bottom, could you please leave off any words (no Star Wars Weekends, no Disneyworld)? Could I also get a coordinating design with the Disney Mickey & Friends Star Wars characters, but with a namefill that says "Mommy" and either Leia Minnie or Amidala Minnie? And another Star Wars Mickey & Friends coordinating namefill with "Daddy" and Darth Vader Goofy off to the side? (None with the date or WDW beneath)

Could we also get another set of t-shirt designs but with the real Star Wars movie characters (like post #2990) again for Jackson? For the Jackson namefill, could you do the movie Star Wars characters but with Darth Maul to the side? Also, I don't know if it's possible, but could the wording above and below the name fill (where it says "Star... Wars") be changed to say "Sith Apprentice" above and below? For the Mommy shirt, could I please get a Star Wars movie character design, but no character off to the side. And for the Daddy movie character namefill, could you put Darth Vader off to the side of the Daddy namefill? All 3 without Star Wars Weekends/Disneyworld, etc. underneath please?

Could you also please do a Donald Duck namefill for Jackson like in post #3003, with Walt Disney World 2013 underneath (without place & date)?

And lastly, could you possibly design a Star Wars Weekends invite? I looked on your 4shared site, but didn’t see that you had designed one before. Basically, I'm just wanting the Disney Star Wars characters to invite Jackson to Hollywood Studios for the meet and greets, take some pics and autographs, see the parade, ride Star Tours, etc. It doesn't have to have a specific date; it can just be dated May 2013 and signed from Jedi Mickey, or whoever.

I know I’ve asked for alot, but I’ll be grateful for as little or as much as you can do. I completely understand you do this out of kindness and generosity, so I have no expectations; whatever you can do would be great. Thanks so much!

Can I please request you the following:
Pirate Mickey Name Fills with "Fantasy 2013" underneath for
Beto

Pirate Minnie Name Fill with "Fantasy 2013" underneath for
Lily

Pirate of the Caribbean Name Fill with "Fantasy 2013" underneath for
Quique

Jake and the neverland pirates Name Fill with "Fantasy 2013" underneath for
Nathan

I really appreciate your work and time.

I have to say i love your work! If you are Still taking request can you do a name fill of my daughters name Maliha..if you can do the red polka dot dress Minnie mouse please and leave or dw and the year...thank your so much its for her first birthday so if you can incorporate that to her design i will appreciate it if you can't its ok:) her theme is the red polka dot Minnie mouse:cool1: thank you!:flower3:

What is the best way to print these sorry in still learning. I was hoping to print and frame them

Download the disigns from my photobucket as that will give you the best resolution and save to your computer. They can then be easily printed off a home printer.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter