Did Jan Free Dining Dates used to be included in Fall rates?

PersonalizedMouse

PersonalizedMouse
I got an email today regarding Fall Free Dining. Am I wrong, or did they used to include early January dates? Do the January rates released a t a different time? I thought I was booked this time last year?:confused3

When we went in Jan last year, we didn't apply the FD discount until October. We had our package and reservations all done, but the discount wasn't announced until later in the fall. :confused3 Hm, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it was August. Any rate, should be soon!

When we went in Jan last year, we didn't apply the FD discount until October. We had our package and reservations all done, but the discount wasn't announced until later in the fall. :confused3

^ I second this one. Looking to do the exact same this year too, January is THE time to go!

I was thinking the January free dining was released in August the last time we got it... I really hope we don't have to wait until October :(

Yeah last year I want to say Jan&Feb were included in the fall's FD. Maybe even March, I don't recall for certain.

Also I was reading another thread and it sounded like the free dining isn't always offered at a standard room at POR. We are booked at POR in a standard room for January 2013. Should I upgrade to a preferred room before they sell out just incase the standard rooms aren't included??

What were this year's jan/feb dates? We are planning on going then, but I want FD! I want to try and guess for 2013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter