• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did I get "Skip the front desk"?

WDWBlaze

Tech Geek by day, Disney Geek by night!!
I received this email this afternoon:

Hello XXXXXXXX,

Congratulations! You've completed your Disney Resort hotel online check-in service.

And now, for the first time, you may be able to skip the front desk when you arrive.

Since your all-in-one MagicBand has been shipped to your home and is also your Disney Resort room key, you may head straight to your room or even the Parks (if you linked Theme Park admission to your MagicBands). It's a quick and easy way to start the magic the moment you arrive!

Just ensure you've completed your online check-in with:
• Your estimated Resort arrival and departure times
• A credit card you want to use for incidentals and other charges
• Your mobile phone number and/or email address
By providing a phone number or email address we can text or email you on the day of your arrival with your room number. Our Bell Services team will be ready to assist you with your luggage upon arrival.

We'll contact you when your room is ready and you can go directly to your room. If your room is not ready when you arrive, simply enjoy the Parks or the Resort and we will let you know as soon as your room is available.

But when I checked my on-line check in it still says go to the front desk.

Last edited:
I received this email this afternoon:

But when I checked my on-line check in it still says go to the front desk.

You are eligible to Skip the Front Desk! As long as you have met/completed all the criteria listed in the email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter