Did I get my Packet yet???

Mike77

Earning My Ears
Ok,

Im really not sure about this one. In my mail yesturday I had 2 seperate items from Disney. the first one was the ME vouchers w/ luggage tags, no problem thats an easy one.

The seconds was a tri fold mailer with Disney charactors on the Monorail with a planning DVD, general park map & a small booklet with our resort & ticket info.

Is that all we get before we leave next month?

If you bok with WDTC usually you will get a packet with several coupons like mini golf, boat, arcade coupons, etc. That with the ME vouchers are usually all you will get. Everything included in your packege is tied into your room key which you will get at check in.

Have fun!!!!

Did you book a package or just room only? If you booked a package, you'll get a packet the luggage tags, arcade voucher, etc. If you booked room only, then you don't get all that stuff and have gotten everything you will receive ahead of time.

I just got the monorail mailer too. I was soooo excited to see it in the mail until I found out it was just general planning information. :rolleyes: What a bummer. We're going next month too so I'm impatiently waiting all of our Mickey Mail. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter