• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did I get charged correctly to upgrade to deluxe dining?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
We are 2 adults and 1 child. We are on the free dining package from last year's bounce back. The gentleman I spoke with had to call guest services to find out the price. I got charged 824. Is that right? Seems higher than I paid last year.

Still seems slightly high. Is there tax?

Still seems slightly high. Is there tax?

That's about right. It is 39.99 per night per person for adults and 10.99 per child per night. I think. It is the cost of regular dining plan.

The difference between the two plans is $32/night for adults and $10/night for children, and there is no tax charged on the dining plan part of the package. By my math, that comes out to $814 for the upgrade.

The difference between the two plans is $32/night for adults and $10/night for children, and there is no tax charged on the dining plan part of the package. By my math, that comes out to $814 for the upgrade.

The extra $10 might be a package change fee if the OP is inside 45 days.

31.99x11(nights)x2(adults)=703.78
10.99x11=120.89
Total=824.67

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter