Did I do OK?

VWL'sownBeastn'Belle

Earning My Ears
I just got my priceline bid back. I got WDW dolphin for 82 a night. I was wondering if I paid too much. I tried 65, but failed. Has anyone done better? If so, how?

Thanks to all bugeteers
:confused:

Sounds like you did great!!! So many people try priceline for that hotel and get another one, so you should be jumping. The lowest price I could find was $129 a night.

I have heard of people getting for as low as 70 on priceline, but I wouldn't fret about it.

Would you mind posting your dates???

When you go through Priceline and get either the Swan or Dolphin does the price quoted include the $10 resort fee or do you still have to pay thig when you get to the hote.. Thanks

Originally posted by ziggy14
When you go through Priceline and get either the Swan or Dolphin does the price quoted include the $10 resort fee or do you still have to pay thig when you get to the hote.. Thanks
In general the price you pay does not include things such as resort fee, parking, or any other "add ons."

That is a great rate for that hotel. I have never gotten the Swan or Dolphin and I have used PL a LOT for Disney hotels.

That sounds like a great price, VWL'sownBeastn'Belle. Could you please tell me what you chose? i.e., 4-Star Deluxe, Disney World Vicinity Area, 3-Star Upscale, Disney World Vicinity Area, or maybe Resorts, Disney World Vicinity Area? We'd like to just take a trip down and not even worry about the parks as we are going in Dec. Thanks.

April

Originally posted by ForTheLoveofDisney
That sounds like a great price, VWL'sownBeastn'Belle. Could you please tell me what you chose? i.e., 4-Star Deluxe, Disney World Vicinity Area, 3-Star Upscale, Disney World Vicinity Area, or maybe Resorts, Disney World Vicinity Area? We'd like to just take a trip down and not even worry about the parks as we are going in Dec. Thanks.

April

Swan/Dolphin are listed under Disney Area Resort. If you go to the site that was posted earlier: www.biddingfortravel.com Go under Florida - Orlando/Walt Disney World , the first thread will read Orlando hotel list. This will tell you the hotels and resorts that come up in each catagory plus they have links telling about the places.

Also for everyone who doesn't know this. Toward the bottom of the home page is a miscellaneous area. Always check Bonus Money Opportunities before placing your bids. This tells you about bouns money to add to your bid....your coupons for biding.

That is so awesome! Did priceline tell you want hotel before you accepted the bid? Thanks

You accept whatever hotel they have for you at the bid price. When you bid, you are taking the gamble that it could be any hotel in the zone you requested at the star level you chose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter