did I bite off more than I can chew??

Can I book everything myself or use a Travel agent

• You can do it all yourself

• Use a travel agent

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will have to look into the luggage delivery I was under the impression that I would have to claim my own luggage and bring it on the magical express myself its not that big of deal BUT If I can get it delivered I will look into it :)

I will have to look into the luggage delivery I was under the impression that I would have to claim my own luggage and bring it on the magical express myself its not that big of deal BUT If I can get it delivered I will look into it :)

Absolutely you can use ME; we've done it for many years now. When you sign up for ME they will send you a voucher and special luggage tags to use. Then DME will collect your luggage at MCO for you and deliver it to your resort.

What a PP may have been referring to is the difference on your return trip to Canada. You will give your luggage to the DME bus driver to be stowed on your bus to the airport. At the airport you claim your bags and have to check them in at the desk yourself. Guests who are flying on participating airlines with destinations inside the US have the option of actually checking their luggage for the flight AT THE RESORT. Guests on international flights don't have this option.

I've never used a TA. Go get yourself a book on WDW. The Internet is amazing but a lot of navigating. The Birnbaumbook has photos and tips/ideas. You can read and compare resorts.

My recommendation for first time on a moderate budget:
Stay at Port Orleans - great pool, wonderful grounds, love the boat that takes you to the Disney Marketplace (where'd I'd make a reservation at the Jurrasic Park restaurant - forget the name).
My MUST meals are dinner at 1900 Park Fare (with Cinderella,prince, godmother and stepsisters), breakfast at Crystal Palace (Winnie the pooh and others), breakfast or dinner at OHana (making sure to stroll the grounds of the Beautiful Polynesian resort), and of course Le Cellier if it's available at EPCOT.
My MUST dos while there: strolling the boardwalk in the evening for desserts and entertainment, catching the beachside movie or campfire at Beach Club, ice cream at Grand Floridian, night vision glasses at Animal Kingdowm lodge, and a round of mini putt at Fantasia golf.

Have fun planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter