Did Hillary Lie About her Dangerous Bosnia Trip?

I thought it was a pretty 'peachy' idea! ;)

Peachy you say:lmao: Well thankfully God is in this plan when it comes to Obama and there's nothing you or people like yourself can do to stop it:cool1:

Happy Easter

Peachy you say:lmao: Well thankfully God is in this plan when it comes to Obama and there's nothing you or people like yourself can do to stop it:cool1:

Happy Easter

Don't count me out! :wizard:

I can't believe that you would actually think a politician is capable of exaggerating the truth to promote themselves. ;)

Yep, it's a lie.

Just as she's lied about the Paul v. Clinton (FEC) case. Also on video.

Just as she's lied about not supporting NAFTA, when we her newly released WH schedules prove otherwise.

We don't have to make this stuff up, Dawn. Hillary is out there doing it to herself.

But...but...she has experience!!!

:lmao:

The world's most dangerous tea parties...with our host, Senator Hillary Clinton! ;)

When I heard Sinbad and Sheryl Crow were there (not to mention Chelsea), somehow I doubted it was quite the secret agent mission she was making it out to be.

But...but...she has experience!!!

:lmao:

The world's most dangerous tea parties...with our host, Senator Hillary Clinton! ;)

When I heard Sinbad and Sheryl Crow were there (not to mention Chelsea), somehow I doubted it was quite the secret agent mission she was making it out to be.

She brought her kid, Sinbad, Sheryl Crow....did she bring chocolate chip cookies, too? Seriously, telling whoppers about coming under fire-is she nuts? She just eliminated herself from ever becoming commander in chief.

Like the MSM wouldn't be all over a story like that. We would hearing about it to this day. Every mention of Bosnia would include "the place where the first lady was fired upon."

She brought her kid, Sinbad, Sheryl Crow....did she bring chocolate chip cookies, too? Seriously, telling whoppers about coming under fire-is she nuts? She just eliminated herself from ever becoming commander in chief.

Well...she wasn't going to win this time regardless, but watch what happens over the next couple days.

Like the MSM wouldn't be all over a story like that. We would hearing about it to this day. Every mention of Bosnia would include "the place where the first lady was fired upon."

"Gosh darn it, those photographers. How dare they mess up my lie...Bill, Bill, go out right now and accuse those photographers of being Judas."

I saw Sinbad on tv laughing about all of this a few days ago. He said the only thing they were worried about over there was where they were going to eat!

Yep, it's a lie.

Just as she's lied about the Paul v. Clinton (FEC) case. Also on video.

Just as she's lied about not supporting NAFTA, when we her newly released WH schedules prove otherwise.

We don't have to make this stuff up, Dawn. Hillary is out there doing it to herself.

In my experience by watching the Clinton's since 1993, I have been able to tell with pinpoint accuracy when they start telling lies. I got it down to a science.

I found they only lie when their lips move.;)

Finally found madam's speech. Ugh. Read this, and then watch the video, if you have the stomach for it....

http://www.pjvoice.com/v34/34302clinton.aspx

"Good morning. I want to thank Secretary West for his years of service, not only as Secretary of the Army, but also to the Veteran’s Administration, to our men and women in uniform, to our country. I certainly do remember that trip to Bosnia, and as Togo said, there was a saying around the White House that if a place was too small, too poor, or too dangerous, the president couldn't go, so send the First Lady. That’s where we went.

I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base. But it was a moment of great pride for me to visit our troops, not only in our main base as Tuzla, but also at two outposts where they were serving in so many capacities to deactivate and remove landmines, to hunt and seek out those who had not complied with the Dayton Accords and put down their arms, and to build relationships with the people that might lead to a peace for them and their children.

So it's a great honor being introduced by Secretary West. I also want to thank rear Admiral David Stone who commanded the fleet off of Kosovo and was an instrumental part of our successful efforts there. And Brigadier General Pat Foote and Major General George Buskirk who are representing the more than 30 generals and admirals who have endorsed me and who provide great assistance and counsel to me and to my staff. I want to thank President Steven Knapp for once again being the host. I’m getting credit for coming to GW, I come so often, and I’m thrilled to have that added to my academic career. And I want to thank the faculty, the staff, and the students at this great university."

Youtube video of the TRUTH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxVsdS887HA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter