Did Florida cp's ability to use guest passes in California change?

coolbrook

DIS Veteran
I'm pretty sure that title is confusing, and I couldn't think of a better way to word it. My daughter will be starting her second college program Feb. 1 in Florida. During her last program in Florida she took a trip to Disneyland with some friends. She was told in California by the cm at the gate that the free guest passes to get friends or family in in California wouldn't count against her allotment of free guest passes in Florida. So if she still had 6 days of guest passes when she went to California, she could get friends in there and then return to Florida and still have 6 days available.

I have heard that the whole guest pass program for CP's in Florida has changed to 3 one-day hoppers after working 150 hours etc. We would like to plan a trip with her to Disneyland in California this summer. Does anyone know how these changes will affect her ability to use guest passes for us at Disneyland?

Ok, Thanks for the answer. Not what I wanted to hear, but good to know for planning purposes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter