Did everyone hear?

kcwiak

Mouseketeer
Chip says a reliable source says that free dining will be released on 5/9 for travel 9/2-9-25. Hope it is true!

If we come in during the promo we get for entire trip right?

Chip says a reliable source says that free dining will be released on 5/9 for travel 9/2-9-25. Hope it is true!

If we come in during the promo we get for entire trip right?

Yep! Danny25 posted it this morning! Woohoo! He's always right, so it's gotta be true! :) haha
As long as your check-in date is within the dates of the promo, you should get it for your entire stay, up to 14 nights. :)

I heard that yesterday as well from a reliable source...now I am crossing my fingers that they extend it like they did last year....but if history repeats itself we won't know if it will help us with our trip until probably August...

So if Im there last week of August and check on 9/3 will i quality for free dining?

I wonder if the values will still be included for QS?

I've never stayed at a value for FD - isn't a mug included in QS dining? That would be cool - I won't have to be embarrassed about my DH using an old mug :sad2:.

I've never stayed at a value for FD - isn't a mug included in QS dining? That would be cool - I won't have to be embarrassed about my DH using an old mug :sad2:.

Mug is included in all the dining plans.

I hope they post about this soon...I have a trip planned for September 6th through the 18th...this would help so much!!! So excited!!!

It doesn't sound like past trends, with the last two weeks of August having no discounts.....Wonder what they are planning!

So if Im there last week of August and check on 9/3 will i quality for free dining?

We had something happen like this once where it was a 15% or 20% off room-only discount. What we ended up doing was dividing our reservation into TWO reservations and they were able to apply it for a portion of our trip. You could always try that! Disney tends to be pretty accomodating. :goodvibes Good luck!

Can you get the dining plan with a villa? I don't think you can with a villa that sleeps twelve but can you with a villa that sleeps 9? Also can you upgrade the dining plan?

No. You must check in on a day of the promotion.

No that is not true. You can check in any time sure the promo not just the day it starts. Sorry if that is not how you intended post but that is how it read.

No that is not true. You can check in any time sure the promo not just the day it starts. Sorry if that is not how you intended post but that is how it read.

Umm yes you must check in on one of the days the free dining promo is running, sept 2-25. If you check in on the first then you are not eligible even if the rest of your stay falls on the promotion dates.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest