Did DCL website stop showing specific stateroom booked?

Phyllisi

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the DCL web site stopped showing the specific stateroom number that you booked on your reservation? I booked one of the sidewise cat 11, room 5013. When I signed my child up for the club in March my reservation showed room 5013, when I filled out of the most check-in paperwork on-line a few weeks ago it showed I was booked in 5013. Today I went to print the docs and all my reservation shows by stateroom is inside category 11.

I chose a specific cat 11 because I wanted the sideways room because of the streamer trunk. There are only 3 people in my party and that room holds up to 4 guests. hope I did not get bumped to a regular cat 11 room to accommodate a party of 4.

I just pulled up one of our resies & the room number is still there. Maybe that is just how the online docs print out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter