• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did anyone see Lisa Rinna on the pre show?

So I just googled Lisa Rinna and saw pictures from the Oscars. OMG :scared1: ! She reminds me of that lady, what do they call her, the cat lady? The one who had tons of work done.

"My cheeks. I had Juvederm put in my cheeks. That's what I overdid -- big time,"

Yeah, the cheeks...that's what she overdid.... It's cute that she put out that statement, but she's still in horrible denial...that or her mirrors don't go down to her lips!

Does Harry not say anything? Do their kids not say anything? I remember my brother and I had things to say about how our mom looked, and our half siblings have things to say about their mom...don't their kids say anything about her lips????

If she's had all this work when she's only in her mid-40's, won't that preclude work later? There won't be any skin left to stretch.

She looked awful! I litterally had to change the channel from TV Guide because I could not stop looking at her. :scared1:

OMG, she looks just like Raquel Welsh and she's 71 years old. I'd sue the doctor if I was Lisa.

I always thought she was gorgeous when she was on Melrose Place. Why'd she do that to herself??

Did anyone see Sophia Loren? :scared: She needs to not tan. She looked like a catcher's mitt.

I think her lips look absolutely horrible. But juvederm is not plastic surgery - it's a filler that gradually goes away after a few months. If that's really all she did, all she has to do is give it time and she'll be back to her old self.

Did anyone see Sophia Loren? :scared: She needs to not tan. She looked like a catcher's mitt.

Hopefully, the over-tanned look is finally falling out of favor - thank goodness! Sophia Loren, Lisa Rinna, and Goldie Hawn are all showing that shoe-leather look from too much sun.

Look at Anne Hathaway, on the other hand. Or even Angelina Jolie. Both of them take care of themselves, and their porcelain skin looks radiant.

Her lips are really scary..

Her lips have been so overdone they look like they've turned inside out. She just annoys me in general.

Yes my sister and I said the same thing.Her lips look awful! They look like they were "tacked up" sort a speak.
It just looks terrible,terrible,terrible.....

I don't understand what's with all the celebrities and those huge lips. I don't think it looks attractive at all. My DH made me promise I would NEVER get that done.

I can't help it. Every time I see her lips I think of hemorrhoids.

If only that's what I thought of! I always see an "ostomy" opening when I see her lips. I must have been an impressionable young X-ray student when I saw one, cause that's what Lisa's lips look like to me. How anyone thinks that's attractive is waaay beyond me!

She's worried about her cheeks??? Her lips look like someone slapped a couple of pieces of liver on her face and called it good :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter