• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did anyone notice???

goofytwo

Mouseketeer
I just went on to the Disney Cruise web site and noticed that you can now pre-book everything! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
It looks like there will be no more running around on the first day. What a relief. You can pre-book Palo, kids clubs, Flounders and the spas. There are some guidelines as to when you can take advantage of this (90 days prior to Castaway Club members, 45 days for new cruisers and I can't remember what it was for the cat. 1,2 and 3)
My husband called Disney to inquire about this and they said that they just changed it last Monday.
Thank you Disney Cruise Line!!!

I just recently heard the great news too. I think that's awesome!!
Hey, we'll be on the 11/5/05 cruise too.. See you then.. We can't wait!!

LOL! I think that it is funny that they don't even know when the change was made. :) It's been longer than a week because people on the repo cruise now were able to do this. It sounded like if you didn't book online beforehand, you didn't get a Palo spot.

It was GREAT to book on line for everything :love:

We just got back for the May 15 cruise and we booked online for kids club, Palo brunch which was good for day at sea while kids were in kids club., and a spa treatment.

It was so nice to go on board and not have to wait in line and worry for all of those issues like before on our 1st cruise. It was nice to spend extra time with family and friends!

I too was just on the May 15th cruise. I had pre registered our DS's for the kids clubs. Once in the terminal, I went to the line to register the kids, & when I said I had done it online, they were thrilled. I went straight to the desk where they handed me a pager & put the bracelets on my DS & off we went. Took less than 5 minutes! NO KIDDING!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter