• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did anyone make it to Memory Lane this weekend?

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I did not. Many reason. This cold was the biggest factor. I have been under the weather for about a week now....and then the rain! I know many of the back ways from here were flooded out. Pottstown got a ton of rain from what I heard.
Well hopefully they will have another event at a better time and some of us can meet up then!

What's Memory Lane? And....did you ever go to the Delaware County crops that are held in Darby? There is one this week-end at somebody's house (I think it's part of the Philly Scrappers group. I think I might want to do my first crop at a real "place" rather than somebody's house.

It was one of the stores I listed awhile back in the area. It is in Quakertown,
No I haven't been to any crops in Darby. There are free crops at Middletown presb. Church the first Sat of every month. PM and I will send you the exact info. I haven't made it yet! This is the second year for them. I keep trying but something comes up!
I try to go to a full day crop from Oct to March once a month...doesn't always work out but I try.
Pa scrappers is a great source of info! But so many of them are in the Pottstown area. Not a bad drive about 40 minutes.

I didn't make it either. I was thinking of running out on Sunday to see if they were open (when I ran up to use my 60% coupon at Mikes!) but had problems returning something at JoAnns with a receipt & it got so late at that point I came home thoroughly disgusted! I'm not planning on shopping at JoAnns again any time soon. :headache:

Do you know if she has a Web site yet? I'd love to be able to check on hours, classes, etc. I'd love to meet up with everyone there some time! ::yes::

I was just looking on Google for a Web site for Memory Lane & found this comment about the place:

"Hey everyone, I just wanted to get the word out that a new store opened up in Quakertown. It's called Memory Lane and it's just awesome. If anybody has ever been there before it was once Scribbles and Scraps, but was bought by the 2 most awesome ladies! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in setting up a date (that's if it's not too far) to do a 6 to midnight crop some Friday night in either October or November. They provide a yummy dinner and it's 10 for the crop and if you spend 30 in the store the crop is free. They have them every Friday night."

I'm not big on late nights out of the house, but if some of us are interested in doing this I'd be there too!

Spinning said:
It was one of the stores I listed awhile back in the area. It is in Quakertown,
No I haven't been to any crops in Darby. There are free crops at Middletown presb. Church the first Sat of every month. PM and I will send you the exact info. I haven't made it yet! This is the second year for them. I keep trying but something comes up!
I try to go to a full day crop from Oct to March once a month...doesn't always work out but I try.
Pa scrappers is a great source of info! But so many of them are in the Pottstown area. Not a bad drive about 40 minutes.

I had a brain freeze there. I *do* rememeber Memory Lane now. I was busy this week-end running to all the Columbus Day scrapbooking supply sales. Those 60% off coupons at Michael's are awesome! I would love to start going to crops, though. Thanks for the info about the ones at Middletown Presb.
Sharon

I would love to do a crop there. I am coming from Wallingford so it's only about 45 minutes. I have to wait until after football season is over as I CAN'T miss a Strath Haven football game. So.....come mid-November (or later depending on how far they go into the play-offs) I will definitely be there. Thanks for the info!!!

I am sorry for the delay in this reply. But I did get to ML, PA last weekend for the Grand Opening. I spent 3 hours there doing the make and takes and just looking around. I also filled one of the baskets with some of the great new products and even better sale products and somehow only spent $15.00. I was with my friend and she spent $12.00 and had a ton of stuff. We both went out of the store thinking htey must have made a mistake and then looked at the receipts and remembered that a lot of the stuff we got was buy 1 get 1 free. And the other stuff was all on sale.
The owner's are really nice. I told them that there were ppl on tis board chatting about them and they were thrilled. They said that ppl from Dis Forums should let them know that they heard from the place from here.

Paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter