Did anyone have trouble making Ressies in March?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Tammy296, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Tammy296

Tammy296 DIS Veteran

I'm curious... we're still debating about a March trip...:scared:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mi*vida*loca

mi*vida*loca Collect memories, not things.

I'm going the last week in March and have all of my ADR's already. I called and had to switch around something and they were two pretty popular restaurants and they had multiple openings on that day. No weird times either.

4. Tammy296

Tammy296 DIS Veteran

Funny you mention the last week of March. That's when we were going!! I just didn't want to get caught with trouble making ADR's since fiance is so picky, we have particular places we need to eat. Otherwise I would be game for whatever, anywhere. Oh well...

Anyone else?

5. photomama

photomama DIS Veteran

we are going the 15th - 22nd and got all of our request.

Boma, LeCellier, Coral Reef, Hoop Dee Doo, Ohana, California Grill just to name a few ;)

6. wheredreamsbegin

wheredreamsbegin DIS Veteran

We're going in March and have several ADRs, but I haven't tried to make any reservations lately. Our friends have recently (in the past two weeks) decided to join us. They were able to make reservations at several restaurants without too much difficulty.

Good luck with your decision!

7. MickeyNicki

MickeyNicki It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a

Not us, we will be there March 4-8 and I am still playing with ressies and getting everything I want

8. lecach

lecach <font color=darkorchid>Will not get out of bed unl

We're there March 7-14 and had no problems making ressies 2 weeks ago.

9. Little Monkey

Little Monkey Mouseketeer

My DH and I will be there on March 27th and March 28th - we made our reservations a few months back and were able to get the ADRs we wanted including Le Cellier and Tutto Italia. Le Cellier can be tough to get into so I was very happy. If you really want a specific ADR keep calling - people cancel all of the time. Good luck.

10. JMD

JMD DIS Veteran

I just made reservations last week for the first week in March. No problems at all. Got all the restaurants I wanted and the exact time I wanted.

11. DianaPrincessofWales

DianaPrincessofWales DIS Veteran

I just made my reservations a few days ago for our week in March (7-14) and had no problems at all getting exactly what we wanted for our party of three. All early lunches at Rose and Crown, Kona Cafe, Sci Fi and Liberty Tree Tavern.

12. trinchick

trinchick Mouseketeer

Ditto what everyone else just said. I just made reservations on Thursday for our trip the first week in March. No problem. The only one I'm not happy with was Crystal Palace for dinner. We could only get 3:50, so I'll keep trying for a little later.

We got: Chef Mickey, Storybook Princess breakfast at Akershus, Boma, Les Chefs de France, 1900 Park Fare, Cape May Cafe and Crystal Palace

13. Cat0727

Cat0727 DIS Veteran

Nope! we'll be there from march 25-30 and I got every reservation and time that I wanted, including Le Cellier, California Grill & CP breakfast. Made the ressies this past Monday.

14. mi*vida*loca

mi*vida*loca Collect memories, not things.

I hear about LeCellier being so hard to get but I switched that one around recently and it was so easy. LOTS Of times available. Weird!

15. islandchick779

islandchick779 RN

I was able to get ressies for everything we wanted except O'hana which was only available 9:30pm or later.

We're going March 3-10.

16. Suellen

Suellen DIS Veteran

It was SO easy to get all I wanted!

17. Cindaddy

Cindaddy Mouseketeer

Made ADR's 3 days ago and got everything. We'll be there first week of March.

18. GreyGooseCosmo

GreyGooseCosmo Mouseketeer

We're going March 25-31, and we had no trouble getting ADRs for two anyplace ... and our times are great!

19. Bree

Bree DIS Veteran

I'm not going until April, but.....

I literally called 10 minutes ago and got an 8:05am ressie for CP for Saturday April 18th.

20. DRS_Are_Best

DRS_Are_Best Mouseketeer

We are going March 15 through the 21st. We were able to book EVERYTHING we wanted, with the exception of LeCellier and Ohanas. We still periodically call to add one and, should LeCellier become available to change one.