Did anyone go to Blizzard Beach yesterday?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
This was the "announcement" and I was wondering if anyone went and if you get anything like the ornament from the Merry Mixer. I don't think it's going to be swimming weather so we would only be going to go to see "what's what." Any comments?

Free Admission into Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park on select dates after 2pm!
Disney Vacation Club Members receive free admission into Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park on the follow dates and times:
"November 29, 2012  free admission after 2pm
"December 6, 2012  free admission after 2pm
"December 13, 2012  free admission after 2pm
There is no need to RSVP, simply show your Member ID at the front of the park to receive entry for the card holder and up to 4 Guests!
And while you're there, be sure to stop by Lottawatta Lodge to cool off with complimentary refreshments and giveaways exclusively for Members and their Guests!
Useful Tips: "Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park closes at 5pm during these dates, so be sure to get there right at 2pm to experience the most magic!
"The Water Parks are subject to close due to inclement weather and/or reaching maximum capacity, so be sure to check the park's status with your hotel concierge or at any Guest Relations location.
"Don't forget your Member ID card  It will grant access for you and up to 4 Guests. (Your DVC Resort Key to the World card will grant entrance for the key holder only.)
"There is no parking fee at Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park.
"No rain checks.

no - but might be there on Dec 13. thanks for the heads up.

is dvc still doing the thing at Epcot this Dec?

The Merry Mixers are on Tuesdays.

December 13 is the day we could be at BB, but I doubt if we would swim. We have an ADR in Epcot at 6. I want to find out what this BB is like!

Hi,
We went Thursday.
There was someone waiting for us outside the waterpark who wrote down our DVC number and gave us tickets.
Once inside there was a gathering under the portico with cookies and lemon aid and a chance to enter a draw.
We enjoyed our time.
we arrived before 2pm and were let in. We stayed until 3:30. It was not really warm so we did the big raft ride, the lazy river and played in the pool for a while. It was very quiet and we could have gone on lots of slides but it was windy and we didn't feel like walking around wet.

I can't find the announcement on the DVC website anymore

Hi,
We went Thursday.
There was someone waiting for us outside the waterpark who wrote down our DVC number and gave us tickets.
Once inside there was a gathering under the portico with cookies and lemon aid and a chance to enter a draw.
We enjoyed our time.
we arrived before 2pm and were let in. We stayed until 3:30. It was not really warm so we did the big raft ride, the lazy river and played in the pool for a while. It was very quiet and we could have gone on lots of slides but it was windy and we didn't feel like walking around wet.

I can't find the announcement on the DVC website anymore

OK..thanks for the report. I couldn't find the announcement on the website any more either.

A new e-mail with an invitation to Merry Mixers also includes an invitation to the Blizzard Beach affair!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter