Did anyone get the free dining with 3 children?

No I didn't get the free dining with 3 children. All I got was the free dining without the 3 children. Is there a code I could use to get the 3 kids?:rotfl2: Seriously, I am sure you could get it. I'm sure someone will be along shortly. Sorry for the response but I just couldn't resist!:teeth:

You should get the free dining for everyone in your party, as long as you're all on the package with the tickets included.

LOL...
I rec'd this email today & got me wondering about my DS11:

Stay, play, and dine with a great rate on a 5-night, 6-day Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining at a select Disney Value Resort for just $425* per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room. And even better, add up to two kids in the same room for just $168 per child ages 3-9.
This package includes:

5 nights at a select Disney Value Resort:
You'll enjoy great benefits like Extra Magic Hours. Each day one of the Theme Parks is open extra time to enjoy select attractions (valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required) and Disney's Magical Express Service with complimentary round-trip motor coach transportation from Orlando International Airport to your Disney Resort hotel. (Book service at least 10 days in advance. Excludes pet carriers.)

6-day Theme Park admission:
This ticket gives you admission to one Theme Park per day, so you can enjoy all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks. Tickets are non-transferable and must be used within 14 days of first use.

Disney Dining Plan:
This flexible and convenient plan includes one counter-service meal, a select snack, and one meal at a table-service restaurant per person, per night of your package.**

Choose from over 100 select Walt Disney World restaurants, including Disney character dining. Visit disneyworld.com to find out about dining plan details and restaurants included

I thinks so, but we are coming back Aug, 15 so we miss out on the deal.

Have not heard of any limit other than the regular persons per room and all in package must have same park ticket day/options.

I just booked the POR with free dining today...I have 3 kids ages 9,5, & 4. :wave2:

Mommykds - did you book two rooms? Did you have any troubles doing this? I want to do the free dining package, but I need two rooms.

100AcreMom said:
Mommykds - did you book two rooms? Did you have any troubles doing this? I want to do the free dining package, but I need two rooms.
I would guess that you must book a room that sleeps 5.

We got the room in alligator bayou that sleep 5. 2 double beds & a trundle.

I booked Poly with our 3 children and dh....they are 10, 7 & 6...it's all free...and I'm sooo happy because my 10 year old ds is eating like an 18 year old football player!!! And he'll get to order off the main menu...he'll flip!!!

Tara

I have 4 kids,and we have 2 rooms booked for Sept. We got the free dining without a problem. We've had our vacation booked for a long time,but DH called them this morning and just asked them to apply the discount to our package. The price went down by over $600.00 YAY!!!! :cheer2: ::MickeyMo

I have an 11, 8 and 4 yr-old. Currently we are off-site, but this offer seems very attractive. Figuring what it would cost for the meals I have planned anyway (approx 120-150/day), I might get a better deal if I stay on site--POR w/the trundle. Just not sure what to do--need to get a specific quote from a travel agent--back to square1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter