Did anyone get a FD pin today or Yesterday?

We booked our trip the day the SPD became available. I checked my mom's email today and low and behold, she got a free dining pin :)

Can't wait to tell her when she gets home :)

Got my free dining pin email this morning. Called and switched our reservation. Free dining for 12 nights in February, can't wait

I booked S/P/D on oct 8th at Pop for Feb 2014 and I was playing with my husbands phone when I noticed he got a pin on Oct 7th for FD. I almost fell over. I called praying they still had rooms for the discount and we were able to book Port Orleans Riverside with FD.....yay!!!!

We booked our trip the day the SPD became available. I checked my mom's email today and low and behold, she got a free dining pin :)

Can't wait to tell her when she gets home :)

We ended up saving $600 :)
I just checked my email and also received a free dining pin.

We got the % of RO and FD Pins and opted for the RO since we won't be there until May. Besides, I purchased the tickets before the last increase and my DD doesn't eat enough to warrant the DP. Was able to book a royal suite at POR which will be a complete surprise to my DD.:cheer2:

I booked a trip for my family and my parents on the S/P/D back on the first day it became available to Disney Visa holders. Yesterday, my dad got the Free Dining Pin in the mail. If they have availability, can he reserve both rooms under the Pin?

Thanks!

I booked a trip for my family and my parents on the S/P/D back on the first day it became available to Disney Visa holders. Yesterday, my dad got the Free Dining Pin in the mail. If they have availability, can he reserve both rooms under the Pin? Thanks!

Yes, he can apply it on up to 3 rooms.

I am literally going to cry...and puke....and cry some more, if I don't get that dang pin!!!! We are currently booked with spd arriving Jan 5 at Pop. It's a first bday trip/ first trip for our newest addition whose actual birthday is January 3!!!! I know that I could book a room only for Jan 3-5 but I just want that darn pin!! Just put braces on our oldest and our other ds will probably get his before January, so dh is holding the purse strings so tight he's bound to turn them to diamonds!! If I get this pin it's Happy Birthday at POFQ!!!! pixiedust:

I am right there with you. It is soooooo frustrating to see all these pins go out, but still not one for us. When I saw the round that went out again yesterday it was like a kick in the gut. We currently have a reservation, but are still teetering on do-we-keep-it? or do-we-cancel-it?. A free dining pin would seal the deal since it would save us so much money.

I called tonight and spoke to a great CM. Asked if I had a PIN. He checked and checked. He said he didn't see one and then put me on hold for a few minutes...said he was going to check something. I was sure he was going to come back with one. Nope...he said there wasn't anything there. But he said to keep checking my email. :(

For those that received a free dining pin, is there a minimum number of days required? I'm hoping for one, but we are only staying 3 nights before our cruise.

For those that received a free dining pin, is there a minimum number of days required? I'm hoping for one, but we are only staying 3 nights before our cruise.
My mom got one in the mail today. I don't have the flier but pulled it up online with her pin and it says 4 night minimum.

My DH got the pins in the mail and he is never the person booking the trip. It's always me! It seems like most of the mail pins went out to the guys in the family. Odd.

sharadoc said:
My DH got the pins in the mail and he is never the person booking the trip. It's always me! It seems like most of the mail pins went out to the guys in the family. Odd.

Funny you mention that - for us, it was my wife who got the pin flyer for fd thru 3/5 or ro thru may and then late summer/fall, even though I book our trips (but she handles the adr's and also the "extras" that show we are real suckers/fans - personalized disney goodie bags ordered from disney, room decorations, etc. ) and our reservations are on our jointly held disney visa. The flyer we got also included a link to a page with a series of "testimonials" from the disney moms panel, which suggests maybe we were part of a targeted campaign directed at moms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter