Did anyone get a bounceback Sept 08

What was your Sept 08 bounceback offer

• 30%/40% off

• Free dining

• something else

Results are only viewable after voting.

ryanshana

DIS Veteran
And if you did what did you get? I'll do a poll for ease. Thanks for your time!
if it's something else if you could specify i'd appreciate it! thanks

Only BB Im aware of from 8/23/08 until I think 10/24/08 was for the free dine BB for next year

We actually got both, because we are staying at Saratoga Springs. The deal was Free Dining for 8/23/09 - 10/08/09 (not positive on the dates), plus if you were staying at Old Key West or Saratoga Springs, 30% off as well. That was a great deal!!

We actually got both, because we are staying at Saratoga Springs. The deal was Free Dining for 8/23/09 - 10/08/09 (not positive on the dates), plus if you were staying at Old Key West or Saratoga Springs, 30% off as well. That was a great deal!!

Thats very true but there was no room discount for anywhere else, it was only free dining

I got bounceback free dining at the BCv, BUT apparently the BCv were not supposed to be included, but they did allow me to keep it.

BCV were included but DVC doesnt release their inventory to the public until something like 11 months from travel. Only AKLV and the campgrounds were excluded

Do me a favor, ask her what the 3 letter code on her res was...

I just called her she doesn't have the clock thingee and doesn't remember? And actually I don't even remember my code LOL hope I don't need to remember it :confused3

Just wondering because the 3 letter code will tell what BB she has. She can pull her res up online or check her emails. If its DJK or DJX or something like that then its free dining

We got 30% off a club level room at YC, which is a much bigger discount than the free dining would be. We skipped the dining plan last trip and bought the TIW card, so we will still have a dining discount for our trip as well!:cool1:

You booked the bounceback in sept 08?

Our Sept 2008 trip was room only BB, code CFC; and our Sept 2009 is Room only BB. These were offered in Dec 2007 and Dec 2008

I got bounceback the other day from my dec stay (we were at AKL CLUB) for WL CLUB (they also offered AKLV)...they messed it up while there but gave it to me anyway after I left..
My mom got 30% off AKL bounceback in sept (sept 11th) for 2009...not free dining.:banana:

That is the same deal that we got:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter