Did anyone enjoy the "Laugh Floor"?

Bnearing

Mouseketeer
We had to do it three times, my kids thought it was so funny! My husband and I enjoyed it as well, very clever. If my kids weren't with us I never would have thought to try it out.

We've done it twice. Last time was in 2008. If I never do it again, that would be okay. I'm going to try to steer clear of it when we're there next week. The kids may want to do it again.

I don't think it's an awful attraction, just one of those that you only need to do once.

We had to do it three times, my kids thought it was so funny! My husband and I enjoyed it as well, very clever. If my kids weren't with us I never would have thought to try it out.

I:lovestruc:lovestrucLOVE it!!! we go a few times each trip! DH was "Sully" one time!!:rotfl::rotfl: I like this one so much better than the one with Crush.

We LOVE it! We tried it for the first time a couple of years ago. My youngest DD was 18 months old at the time. She was sitting on my lap with a pacifier in her mouth. Our picture was flashed on the screen and Sam and Ella feigned amazement at the "two headed monster with the thing in it's mouth" that was in the audience. They asked questions about the purpose of the pacifier, etc. Very funny (to us at least :))

We go back every year. We took my parents on our last trip and they enjoyed it as well. The jokes are entertaining. It's also a great place to get out of the sun and relax for a little while!

I agree with a pp. We did this when it first opened and then again on our next trip and that was enough for us. It was funny but twice was enough and I would rather spend the time riding Buzz or Space.

We went the first time it opened, I remember taking a survey from some CM outside of the theater and we go every trip. We are just 2 adults. We think it is fun. We have both been on screen in 2 different trips, me at the beginning and my DH as one of the characters, I forget which one, but I know it wasn't "that guy".

I really enjoy it, but maybe thats because I got on screen. It was right about closing time for MK, and that morning I had taken my last law school final, so I was pretty tired/out of it. So of course I got the label 'doesn't know where she is' which was pretty accurate, when the spotlight flashed on me I remember blinking and I started looking around like...is there really that bright light or am I imagining it and where is it coming from? I think its a pretty cute/funny show and the audience interaction is great.

I really enjoy it, but maybe thats because I got on screen. It was right about closing time for MK, and that morning I had taken my last law school final, so I was pretty tired/out of it. So of course I got the label 'doesn't know where she is' which was pretty accurate, when the spotlight flashed on me I remember blinking and I started looking around like...is there really that bright light or am I imagining it and where is it coming from? I think its a pretty cute/funny show and the audience interaction is great.

LOL My niece got the "Doesn't know where she is" label as well! She was so excited to get on screen. LOL

I did Laugh Floor for the first time a couple of years ago with one of my nieces, she was 6 at the time. She's a kid with a great sense of humor and literally laughed her butt off the entire time. She loved it so much she insisted the rest of the family check it out. We now do it every trip, several times usually. We prepare draft messages before our trip with the jokes the girls want to submit. We always have a great time.

We tried this on our second trip, because my oldest daughter did it on our first trip with her older cousin and swore it was the funnest thing ever. We loved it and ended up doing it 3 times on that trip. I laugh so hard I cry, I can't imagine getting picked for the screen. lol

We are a couple in our 30s with no kids & we love it!!

On our last trip I was on screen as was my hubby. I had to put "antennas" on my head & make a funny noise then they asked my husband to do it too! The next day we ran into people at our resort who recognized us from the show...fun! :)

It was fun. If you don't like to get picked out of a crowd, then I wouldn't go. Stressed me out the whole time ;) We just went yesterday... had no idea what it was. Turned out to be better than I had thought.

My daughter and I really enjoyed the show. The people who are on the screen with captions are the best!

Laugh Floor is one of our favorite attractions, DH often gets picked to be Sully (it's the goatee I think). We are still waiting till he can be that guy.

We absolutely love it. It's great that you can go again and again because the audience is what makes it so funny.

We all love it, it is a must do for us. I think my DH and kids love it more than me, but I do enjoy myself when we go. I guess I like Turtle Talk with Crush a bit more.

We did it for the first time earlier this month. It was really cute and we laughed a lot but I don't know that it's something we will go out of our way to do, nor would we do it if there was a long wait.

But I'm glad we did it!

We also did Mickey's PhilharMagic for the first time that same day and that's something my kids WILL ask to do again I'm sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter