Did anyone book 4/7 last year and stay longer than 7?

burberryplaid

<font color=darkorange>Addicted to SOARIN's Orange
I thought I read somewhere that if you booked 4/7, you paid for 4, got 3 free and then if you stayed beyond 7 you got a % off the extra days. Is this correct? Can anyone who stayed longer confirm this?

Thanks!

We did the 7 for 4 at Poly earlier this year but we stayed for 8 nights. The 8th night was rack rate -- so in other words, we paid for 5 nights rack rate, got 3 free. At the last minute we wanted to add another night and there was no availability at Poly so we booked a one night room-only at SSR, which had a % off discount going so we got a deal on that night.

If there is a room only discount running at the same time as the 7 for 4 you could use that on your nights above the 7 for the 7 for 4 promo but you would need to book it as two separate reservations because you can't apply two discounts to one reservation. You'd need to check out and check back in and you may have to change rooms although there is a chance you won't. Hope that makes sense ;).

We stayed 10 nights at the Poly last May. We originally booked it all on one ressie and we were paying rack rate for the extra 3 nights. Then they announced a room only discount so we changed our plans to 2 seperate reservations. The 1st ressie was 7 nights with the b4g3 deal with 10 day tix and 2nd ressie included the last 3 nights, room only at 40% off. It worked out great and for the last 3 nights we were upgraded to CL MK view!

We were there for 9 nights in early June and paid rack rate for the 2 extra nights.

Carla

We went 17 nites @ poly. We had to break it up at 10 and 7. It still came out cheaper that doing it separtely and using ap rate. We got 2 gift cards cause we had 2 packages. We also got 2 of the coupon books that they where giving too. But, we only had to buy the 1 day tix's twice. so I have them yet.

Work out the math. We figured it out with every discount out there and it was still a better deal.

Good luck, mky:cutie:

If you do the buy four, get three deal and get the 7 day tickets, do you have to use the 7 day tickets WITHIN the week? (i.e.- if you add on more days, you'll still be able to use the original 7 day tickets provided you didn't already use them up of course, right? ;))

Ok, can you do 4-3 and stay only six nights?? Is this allowed??:confused3 I have a 6 night night ressie now airfair is paid for SW. Thanks

Last month my family and I got this deal at the Contemporary and were there and stayed a total of 10 nights, so we paid the regular rate once the promotion was finished.

We did the 4/3 deal and stayed 3 extra days. The reservation agent at Disney told us that he would look to see if there was a discount out there (room only) for the extra 3 and one that where we could stay at the same hotel. It worked out, and we stayed the 3 extra days. All tickets had to be spent within 14 days of our arrival date and we purchased 3 extra days of tickets for only $3.00 a piece from the concierge (if you have already purchased 7 days of tickets, it's $3.00 per person to add additional days).
It was great.

From what I can tell here on these boards, we may just have gotten lucky with the reservation agent that would look for discount without us giving him a code. :flower3:

Were you able to book 2 lots of 4/3 so a total of 14 nights?

Thanks

As I said in above post:

Yes, we stayed 17 nites so did 10 nites and 7 nites. 2 complete packages. Everything was in the package twice, including the gift cards.

mky:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter