Did any get a Survey post card from BCV ?

JACKNAG

DIS Veteran
I Just recieved a Post Card from the Beach Club Villas.
We Stayed there for 1 night During July. We are not a Vacation Club owner. I just called up CRO asking for any thing with an AP discount and they had a 1 bedroom studio Available at BCV.

Any way is this standard practice? They sent a post card with a link www.disneysurvey.com and a pswd. I am still in the middle of it ( It lets you sign in and pick up where you left off) They ask a lot of service type questions and want commented feedback on why you answered in a particular way. They also asked alot of questions about your Disney experience in general.

I think all resorts should send out a postcard like this!!!
I think its wonderful.
I just hope someone reads them all.

Jack

We got one after our July stay at FW cabins -- first time we've ever got one.

This is a positive thing. Maybe anyone that gets one in the future should put this board as a link.
Imagine this some underpaid data compiler for Disney recieves the link to these boards and starts getting promotions based on the data he secretly recieves from these boards. He looks like a genius with his pulse on the Disney consumer and we all win because they here us for a change.

I hope they see the Ap watch threads. :p

Jack

I have gotten a postcard survery the past two years after our stay at BC and then YC. I just thought that was standard.

We have never gotten one! Or a washcloth animal for that matter. Oh well.

We recieved the post card with the website last winter. We got it about 4 weeks after staying at WL. Are they sending out the postcard to all levels of resorts or just the deluxe?

I have received 6 Postcards for surveys thus far and 4 for Special Rates.

I answer each one and I guess they like my answers 'cause I keeep getting more! I recently got one and I laughed because I haven't stayed there yet! Trip is coming up in 4 days and then I realized they were asking me about my upcoming trip! Like, how did I book my trip...CRO or WDWTC and was the phone answered in a quick manner etc. Did the reservationist offer me a package deal and so on and so on.........

So perhaps the Tag Fairy can dub me the Post Card Queen!!!!!! hint hint ; )

BTW, I always answer them and I usually ask for CM's names and then I can write something extra special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter