Dicks Sporting Goods coupon??

dismom9761

DIS Veteran
Last week I printed a $10 off coupon here for Dicks but it has expired.My DS9 has picked out a pair of shoes there that he wants as his "end of the school year" treat.He has worked really hard this year to get A's and B's but the shoes are $50.

I know there is a 15% coupon to use on the internet but they don't have the shoes there.Anyone have a coupon to use in the store??

I have a sheet of coupons we were given at a soccer tournament but they are mostly soccer related. There is one that is $10 off any pair of athletic footwear $49.98 or more if that helps..not sure how much the ones you want are! It expires 1/31/08- let me know if you want it (or PM me your address)

Diane

I have a sheet of coupons we were given at a soccer tournament but they are mostly soccer related. There is one that is $10 off any pair of athletic footwear $49.98 or more if that helps..not sure how much the ones you want are! It expires 1/31/08- let me know if you want it (or PM me your address)

Diane

Thanks for the offer,I wwill use the link though.THANKS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter