• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dicision's, decisions!!!!

Mommoo

Earning My Ears
Need to make a decision soon as to our Harry day..,.going mid May, either a Friday or Sunday. Noticed there are three Fridays in May that are 8 to 6pm. Sunday is 9 to 9pm. Better to go shorter day? This is for Universal,IOA is similar. Any thoughts, advice appreciated.

It's either the grad bash or grad adventure that makes those Friday's have early park closing hours

I would go on sunday

Fridays in May can be a nightmare. The crowds of school kids can really clog up the parks.

I have read that.... School trips. So I thought Saturday is bad because it's the weekend. So, I guess I'll stick with Sunday. Thanks everyone!

yes, read that about school trips on fridays....... thought saturdays would be crowded cause it's the weekend, thus sunday as my choice. I could rearrange a day from Disney but it would take a lot of work!!!! T hanks for the input, anyone else have a suggestion, please let me know.

Sunday is a great day. People are either going home or arriving and it isn't that busy.

You will find less crowds on Sunday's
I always include two Sunday's on my stay there at the darkside

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter