~*Diarys*~

Ms.Squeakers

<font color=red>♥ <font color=teal>Forget Diamonds
Does anyone keep one?

Instead of a diary i write songs...

Its a better way for me to get my emotions out...it just is i dont know why or how but its so much easier for me

So like i said does anyone have one? or anythign to get their feelings out without having people looking at you with that look ---->:scared1:

I sorta have one.
I write "In" & "Out" lists like Massie in "The Clique" books.. :goodvibes
except I was to write them since I don't have a PalmPilot

I write poetry to let out my emotions
its better then just writing everything down
you can make it simple in poetry or writing songs but you still feel better afterwards​

Cool

I write songs and later wile im like in the shower i come up with tunes to them and it just clicks

I dont know if the sogns suck or not but i bet they do...

Well if you want
you dont have 2
you can send a few to me and i can tell you what I think
I'll send you some of my poetry
SInce the two are basically the same

I kind of do...

Last year I started a journal, to sort of document my high school experience, so I could look back at it in 20 years or whenever. I don't write in it every day, just when something major or interesting happened.

And I haven't written in it yet for my sophomore year, I should probably do that. :p

i write diaries and songs and poems and everything
i do it all instead of talking to people actually

Yes I have one.
I write in it about 7 times a year.
When I'm something really good happens, something bad, or when I need to get my feelings out.
And I write poetry too.

I have one but I don't really do just one thing I write songs,draw either cartoons or anything,I write major things and thats pretty much it.I would never be able to write in it everyday I think that I would go crazy!

I've kept a diary for the past 3 or 4 years now. It's funny to look back at what I wrote so long ago

I keep a live journal.

only recently have i started writing in it again, but now i need to.

my username is blossom_room if you want to add me.
it's friends only, so just comment to be added, i'd love to share LJs with anyone who has.

I dont keep an actual diary cause that would just be too difficult for me, but instead I design clothes and write stories, im working on one now that sucks =D. no it really does, im gonna still work on it. everytime i tried to make a diary i'd forget about it or be so scared someone would read it.

Me and my friends have this thing whee we write out all our problems and then we rip the pages out and we "burn them" by ripping them up and coloring on them with colored penicils and sharpies randomly and when were all done we take our shreds and throw them into the shedder and after that we scream "TAKE THAT YOU NASTY JERK!" for no apperent reason...

but at least it gives us somethign to do at sleepovers that relieves our stress..

I have a diary too but when i get that sudden spark of an idea of a cute song i boom crash and write it down and then i wait a week and i open it up and if it looks messed up i fix it until the next week were i edit it again and sometimes i give up and say thats stupid

either the song works...or it doesnt...
i cant MAKE a song work if i write it out and it looks stupid i just forget about the whole thing and start over with another idea that pops into my head

Oh and I am also keeping it and giving it to my children when I'm older.

O and i keep some pages but if i get some angry thoughts i rip them up adn that is that

i have a whole entire diary from my elementary expirence...i wrote about EVERYTHING
and i spelled Diary "Dairy" :lmao:
but i still write i think the one i have now i will let my children read...maybe
i dont want them to get the message that its ok to date when your twelve i only write about my friends dating but as for me i write about my crushes
like if i think i have a crush on someone i have to know why
i cant have a crush for no reason at all "Cute" isnt enough "Brains, Funny...getting a little closer" "Always around him just cant stop talking" thats more likely...

I also would write whatever was on my mind :idea: for an example: My elementary school was a living hectometer...and so if i was angry or sad or i felt extremely sad i would write in my diary like "Deer Dairy... i dont like passtuh salaid ..theirs sumthing weird (yeah i knew how to spell weird like my whole entire life because its the word that describes me the most) abowt this salaid..maby i do like passtuh salaid just not this tipe" :)

My diary right now is like :

"Dear diary everytime i listen to this one song it gives me the warm fuzzies and i always want to listen to it over and over again..but then if i listen to another song it seems just as good just a different style so i have thes cravings to listen to different songs all at once..and so i did a stupid move soi tried that and hurtied my head :( "

I've had my diary since...2003? I think so.
And it was when I was 11 and I was like boy crazy. xD
It was funny.

Now I just write about school and when I'm mad and things.
My it'll be fun when I'm in my 30's reading that. hahah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter